Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado: I'm Knocking Out Golovkin in The Eight or Ninth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rey guey
    Rosado is tailor made for Golovkin but I give him props for stepping up.

Rosado does have a chance because people seem to forget that GGG did struggle a bit with Kassim Ouma. yeah he KOed Ouma late but he was getting tagged by Ouma and looked tired towards the end of that fight.

Golovkin is totally untested on the pro level, who has he beaten?

Proksa was an overhyped domestic fighter at best, he even lost on the domestic level. GGG is good enough to blast journeymen but even if he beats Rosado it doesn't prove much. Rosado has heart but he's a journeyman at best.
    Who has Rosado beaten...? I'll be waiting.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      People shouldn't compare how long Rosado lasted with Angulo to how long he'll last with Golovkin, it was a mistake that Angulo capitalised on and got him out early.

I think Rosado will be on the outside for the first few rounds then he'll try and mix it up, that's where it goes downhill for him.
      I know, it seems everyone just boxrecs fighters rather watch the fight and see what happens. He took his attention from Angulo to complain to the ref about something and Angulo cracked and hurt him. It was Rosado's fault and a mistake he made but no way is a measuring stick for what is going to happen against GGG.

Comment

I think this will be a tough fight for both men and Rosado does have a good chance. He is big, strong and tough. However I think GGG hits too hard and is too skilled. Rosado will never give up but he gets hit a lot and I do not think he can take GGG's shots all night. The only factor is GGG's chin in this fight. If it holds up, Rosado is going to sleep. If it does not, we may see the upset. People talk about GGG's power and heavy hands but he has great boxing skills as well and puts punches together very well. I think Rosado is in for a tough night and I def respect him for taking this fight and for taking it at 160. Win or lose, much respect to Rosado.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          any guy plucking his eye brows deserves to be KTFO..
          LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
            Rosado has heart but he's a journeyman at best.
            That describes him very well, in a nutshell.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-07-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Looking forward to this one. The guy sounds like as much of a live wire as GGG's last opponent. This should be fun while it lasts.
              He's better than Proksa easy. I really think instead of watching Rosado fight they're just box recin it. It has to be that. Proksa would have been a C fighter if he were in an Oxnard or Philly gym. Its very disrespectful for people to refer to him as it concerns Rosado.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

nobody just like GGG

the point is everybody knows Rosado is a journeyman but GGG has already been crowned by a lot of people but what exactly has he done? Rosado may not have beaten anybody but nobody is acting like he's the second coming either

Comment

Im gonna say Rosado is gonna shock lots of people. Watching 3-4 of Golovkins fights, I dont see all what all the ridiculous hype is about. I say this is gonna be a great scrap and as far as skills are concerned, neither has a greater advantage over the other. I say Rosado takes this.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

nobody just like GGG

the point is everybody knows Rosado is a journeyman but GGG has already been crowned by a lot of people but what exactly has he done? Rosado may not have beaten anybody but nobody is acting like he's the second coming either
                    Probably cause of their records. Idk...

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

nobody just like GGG

Probably cause of their records. Idk...

Comment

Working...
                      X