No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitem27 View Post
    They all scared to fight the champ Timothy Bradley! PLankiao, Marquez and that mini margarito Rios. Someone will step up, I wish it was mayweather!
    nah he has his hands full with guerrero.

no one wants to fight a boring headbutter who can lose 10 rounds and still get a victory over people.

Comment

Sounds suspect to me. Nacho knows Bradley isn't a pushover.

Comment

They all scared to fight the champ Timothy Bradley! PLankiao, Marquez and that mini margarito Rios. Someone will step up, I wish it was mayweather!
        bradley is a step down right now,thats where u are confused

Comment

People hate to admit it but Timothy bradley is very avoided. Sure he's boring, and doesn't have a fan base but he is avoided like the plague and people just blame it on fanbase. Rios, kell brook, pac man....He and austin trout are penalized for having difficult styles to win against.

Comment

If Bradley is so easy and boring do us a favor and take the mans belt lol! He got dominated but came out the fight unmarked lmao! Learn how to watch a damn boxing match and not rely on Jim lampley to score it for u losers. That fight was close and Bradley eadged it out straight up in down. Lmao y'all still crying over that s h I t

Comment

If Bradley is so easy and boring do us a favor and take the mans belt lol! He got dominated but came out the fight unmarked lmao! Learn how to watch a damn boxing match and not rely on Jim lampley to score it for u losers. That fight was close and Bradley eadged it out straight up in down. Lmao y'all still crying over that s h I t
              im curious did the 99% of ringside analysts who scored it wide for pacquiao listen to lampley? cause im fairly certain they can't hear him.

Comment

You can say what you want about Bradley but he is not a runner. I'd actually like to see him versus Marquez, unlike Nacho I think it would be a fun, competitive fight.

Comment

Bradley hasn't done anything to deserve a fight with the real champ.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                    no desire, no nacho, you have no answer for timothy bradley.. bradley speed alone give marquez all he can handle. take the easy road marquez and avoid the desert storm...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Lmao you really are a tim bradley fan.....lmao!!!

Comment

You must be black. That's the only logic for you to really think wack ass timmy beat pac

Comment

Working...
                      X