Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was never a fan of bradley but i respected his blue-collar work ethic and southern cali style of boxing and pressure.... but i was disgusted at how he pulled a 180 for the pac fight. he became overly cautious & reluctant to trade.... thats the main reason people hate him right now. after all that talk of "making it a war", then he shows up hopping out of harms way everytime pac even flinches....

bradley has no power to hurt jmm (especially now)... jmm would pick him apart. jmm's master-level timing and newly added power would be too much.

bradley needs to just keep fighting and build a fanbase on his own merits. berto, guerrerro, maidana, etc... he needs to get back on HBO asap... forget PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I would too, he brings in no money and is boring.

He doesn't deserve another shot
      what did Bradley do thats sooooo bad?...he has one of the best resumes of fighters from 140-147 in the game...he's a dude who doesn't make the news for things other than for his boxing...what is it not to like about Timmy?...he's a stand up dude and I'm not even a fan of his but real recognize real...and Timmy is a REAL dude who deserves a fight with Marquez or any top dude from 140-147

Comment

A Bradley fight would not make any sense for JMM. The money would not be right. The fighter got beat by Manny handily. The best option for JMM is still PacMan. Manny will never take a punch the same but will make for a great and entertaining fight for the 5th time.

Comment

If Nacho advises Marquez to fight Pac again, I hope he retires instead.

Comment

well, I'm disappointed. I was hoping to see Marquez soon, in a big fight with someone other than Manny. Bradley made a lot of sense to me. Plus, it's the WBO champion vs the WBO Fighter of the Decade (lol). They could use Pacquiao's name/fights to promote it, include a 2 episode 24/7 and it may even do some decent ppv numbers

I feel like we're all sugarcoating Nacho's statements here, because it's Nacho and we like the guy, but it's clear as day, and it's not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
              no desire, no nacho, you have no answer for timothy bradley.. bradley speed alone give marquez all he can handle. take the easy road marquez and avoid the desert storm...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              I agree with this,imo Bradley beats Marquez at this point and Nacho knows it...Nacho is just as bad as Roach at this point with his match making...

Comment

So is Nacho picking a guy that would come forward like Pacquiao who his boy can take advantage of?

I can read through Nacho he believes Bradley will cruise to an easy victory against Marquez. So much for beating the p4p#1.

Comment

Originally posted by hitem27 View Post
                  They all scared to fight the champ Timothy Bradley! PLankiao, Marquez and that mini margarito Rios. Someone will step up, I wish it was mayweather!
                  So now everybody is scared of Bradley this days uhh? I really thought it was the fact that Bradley Can draw flies to a pyle of Sh**t, or that even thoug he lost a fight clearly(9-3) he still get the decision against the second most popular, gross earning boxers in the world today......Nacho is right Bradley knows how to make a fight UGLY/BORING ask Devon Alexander... and he have some good chin, so is very dificult to KO him so marquez getting a desision vs Bradley is imposible, same as Marquez vs PacMan.

Comment

Bradley is getting the Golovkin/Rigo treatment. Top fighters are not even considering him as a blimp on the radar.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 01-07-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RightCrossKO View Post
                      A Bradley fight would not make any sense for JMM. The money would not be right. The fighter got beat by Manny handily.
                      Couldn't have been too handily... he did get the W in his record

Comment

Working...
                      X