No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
    Too much of the boxing media is still too biased to acknowledge that the fight was close.
    Even if that is true, close is not enough to get you the belt, Bradley doesn´t deserve it.

And btw Márquez doesn´t need to prove anything at welter, he isn´t one and is already a living legend.

Comment

If Marquez couldnt beat Freddie Norwood then he definitely wouldn't beat Timothy Bradley. He just cant beat slick fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Why should he fight Bradley? He just KTFO the guy who beat Bradley's ass for 12 rounds. Marquez should fight Pacquiao again or retire. Bradley should get a legit "win" at WW first. Should have fought Guerrero in December and priced himself out. Head gotten even bigger Timmy? I like the guy, but he still isn't in a position to act like one of the sport's stars. He's not, and he really isn't close still.
        I totally agree with you and I'm a Bradley fan.

Comment

Originally posted by hitem27 View Post
          If Bradley is so easy and boring do us a favor and take the mans belt lol! He got dominated but came out the fight unmarked lmao! Learn how to watch a damn boxing match and not rely on Jim lampley to score it for u losers. That fight was close and Bradley eadged it out straight up in down. Lmao y'all still crying over that s h I t
          A Pacquiao who didn't even look interested easily won nine rounds. I watched it in a room full of thirty loud people and couldn't hear what any of the commentators were saying. The fight didn't appear to be close to me. Pacquaio played the role of counter puncher and outboxed him. No one even stuck around to hear the decision other than myself, because no one thought the fight was close. As soon as Buffer announced a split decision I called everyone back in. I must say we were shocked by the result. I had a friend who had $100 on Timmy with a few different people but decided not to collect because the result was an outright robbery.

Comment

Bad style match up for Marquez.
            I think the only fights on the card would be money fights and that's Mayweather or Pac 5. Other than that nothing else to prove.

Comment

Bradley brings nothing to the table apart from a belt he was gifted.

Marquez is not going to waste his time fighting a guy with zero fanbase and a boring style.

Comment

I agree that Marquez wants to avoid any possible risk for min reward, now he's in a precarious position. If Pac picks a softer opponent for a warm up then what does he do?

Comment

Anyone still stupid enough to come on here and say that Bradley won that fight vs pacquaio in any way shape or form other than a gift is just trying to flame ppl up..because when the losers biggest nemesis goes out of his way to state "he was robbed, he won that fight" I think it's pretty damned telling who really won.

Comment

Bradley beats him

Comment

Not surprising Marquez wants none of Bradley. It would bring back painful memories of the Floyd and Norwood fight.

Marquez looked pretty slow vs Pac in their last fight and for the 1st time was actually being schooled by the Flip. Bradley will just plain outbox him with speed and movement. Its a style Marquez has never been able to deal with and at 40 Nacho knows his man cant win. So instead he wants to fight a guy who was just knocked out in 6 rounds. Makes sense rom a business point of view but not a true fans perspective.

Comment

Working...
                      X