No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyman View Post
    Marquez already knocked out the guy who handily beat bradley.

Bradley and his boring style are irrelevant, no one wants to see a boring runner
    So in other words you've never seen a Bradley fight. Boring runner?

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      upon review of his last 3 years, it appears marquez has fought both Floyd and Pac. beating him once in a classic.i guess i can see why you think any other fights that aren't against atgs are tuneups.
      4Corners is referring to Marquez's fights with Ramos and Fedchenko. Marquez should only be fighting top-flight competition from now on.

Comment

Should Nacho tell that to Mrs. JMM?

Shes the one who makes all his career decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          So in other words you've never seen a Bradley fight. Boring runner? :lol:1
          he ran against pacquiao (and still got dominated), he headbutts, clinches often, and is a feather fisted borefest and robs fans of excitement. this is undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Why should he fight Bradley? He just KTFO the guy who beat Bradley's ass for 12 rounds. Marquez should fight Pacquiao again or retire. Bradley should get a legit "win" at WW first. Should have fought Guerrero in December and priced himself out. Head gotten even bigger Timmy? I like the guy, but he still isn't in a position to act like one of the sport's stars. He's not, and he really isn't close still.
            best post so far

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Why should he fight Bradley? He just KTFO the guy who beat Bradley's ass for 12 rounds. Marquez should fight Pacquiao again or retire. Bradley should get a legit "win" at WW first. Should have fought Guerrero in December and priced himself out. Head gotten even bigger Timmy? I like the guy, but he still isn't in a position to act like one of the sport's stars. He's not, and he really isn't close still.
              Bradley is obviously not the #1 option, but Nacho comes off as so suspect in the article. I hate when boxers/trainers make excuses like that, it just looks bad on them and not the fighter they're criticizing. If you don't want to fight him, then don't mention his name or refuse to talk about him.

Comment

I actually think that Bradley would win if they ever fight. Styles make fight. What makes Marquez's style so effective against Pacquiao is because of pac's aggresiveness and come forward style plust the fact that he's fought the guy 4 times already so he knows him like the back of his hand. With Bradley, he fights very differently from Pacquiao, he is not as offensive minded and would probably back up instead of coming forward which would force Marquez to become the aggressor. And we saw what happened when he tried to become the aggressor in the mayweather fight.

The fight I want to see is Pac-Bradley in April. Get his belt back and then fight Marquez in September for the belt which should have been Marquez's in the first place. It would make the 5th more meaningful if there is a belt on the line imo.

Comment

timmy, if youre reading this, this is your shot at redemption ...keep calling marquez out and make look like he does'nt want none and make him wanna fight you ... jmm aint no b1tch to back down....

there's only 2 things that can happen , either you beat him and have the pac rematch or he knocks you the f0ck out just like he did pac and end up on friday night fights main event..

Comment

Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
                    I actually think that Bradley would win if they ever fight. Styles make fight. What makes Marquez's style so effective against Pacquiao is because of pac's aggresiveness and come forward style plust the fact that he's fought the guy 4 times already so he knows him like the back of his hand. With Bradley, he fights very differently from Pacquiao, he is not as offensive minded and would probably back up instead of coming forward which would force Marquez to become the aggressor. And we saw what happened when he tried to become the aggressor in the mayweather fight.

The fight I want to see is Pac-Bradley in April. Get his belt back and then fight Marquez in September for the belt which should have been Marquez's in the first place. It would make the 5th more meaningful if there is a belt on the line imo.
                    And if Bradley wins??

Comment

They all scared to fight the champ Timothy Bradley! PLankiao, Marquez and that mini margarito Rios. Someone will step up, I wish it was mayweather!

Comment

Working...
                      X