No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
    Sure by head butting be for real man how the hell is bradley gonna beat pacquiao man robbery wasn't even the word there no way he beats Marquez Bradley ain't got no force behind his punches Marquez will counter him into submission unless Bradley don't headbutt him first.
    Bradley beat Pac and won the Championship rds..I don't care if you thought Pac beat Bradley,I don't agree with that..I had Bradley by two rds,I also believe Bradley would beat Pac in a rematch and beat Marquez..But hey that's just my opinion..If only they were all willing to find out in the ring..I know Bradley is willing..Can ya say the same for Marquez or Pac??

Comment

• Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
      Sounds like another hater here man are you serious? B or c level fighters what about Barrera you wanna talk who did pacquiao beat recently let's go back to let's say 08 a weight drained de la Hoya Ricky hatton on coke Joshua clottey hiding all night margarito was nothing but a moving target Mosley was washed up I think you're confused my friend Diaz and katsidis at the time were not b or c fighters they were the top fighters in the division and on top of that fought mayweather there was no bull he fought the best of the best cant say that about pacquiao unless he fights mayweather.
      diaz was a fine win but let's not stretch it with katsidis

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Bradley beat Pac and won the Championship rds..I don't care if you thought Pac beat Bradley,I don't agree with that..I had Bradley by two rds,I also believe Bradley would beat Pac in a rematch and beat Marquez..But hey that's just my opinion..If only they were all willing to find out in the ring..I know Bradley is willing..Can ya say the same for Marquez or Pac??
        you really need to watch the fight sober and off the drugs you must have been on...if you had Bradley winning by even a slight margin! :AYWOoD:

Comment

Bradley is bad business. Most of it is not his fault, but he's been on the big stage twice, had a classic dud vs DA, and robbery of the year that was also one of Pac's least fun fights. That was just his last fight. So he won't be anybody's first choice. But he would be a good fight for Pac if he wants to back in april.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            So if Rios rematches Abril and knocks him out, no robbery occurred in the 1st fight? But I see there's another agenda at play, no wonder you had Bradley winning despite not being a fan.

I just realized today there were more 11-1 scores on the press row cards than 7-5 + draw + Bradley win combined, that's how close it was!

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley
            There's no agenda. I admitted before that the fight was close. I just think Bradley won and you don't. I actually thought a close fight would be given to Pac as usual but thankfully the judges got it right for a change. Fast forward to old Marquez KO'ing Pac and now Pac has lost two in a row. Fight Bradley as a tune-up if he's so easy to beat and I'll give him the credit for a victory....if he wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              pac fought bradley and should have got the W ....
              Thats why Manny should fight him again , he wont because Tim will beat him clearly and they know it , with Juan its a close fight worth more money , if Juan goes into retirement then Manny will be fed Rios and then try for a Floyd fight to cash out on .

Comment

Bradley is bad business. Most of it is not his fault, but he's been on the big stage twice, had a classic dud vs DA, and robbery of the year that was also one of Pac's least fun fights. That was just his last fight. So he won't be anybody's first choice. But he would be a good fight for Pac if he wants to back in april.
                No matter how ya feel about how Bradley did in either fight,fact remains he won both...Bring someone to beat him...

Comment

Top post bro,I completely agree...
                  I'm with you. I love Pac and Marquez but this has gone on long enough. Draw a line under it and move on... 4 fights is enough.

Comment

• Well if you want to see them fight a fifth, sixth, seventh.... etc time.... by all means, go ahead

Comment

The Alexander fight is definitely not Bradley's fault. He was moving forward and pressing the action.

Comment

Working...
                      X