No announcement yet.

Marlon Starling 'Ward and Mayweather are beatable in my era'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Mayweather only fought 4times since 2007... Its hard to beat a guy when he cherry picks his fighters and cheats them on the weight and sucker punches his opponents. No wonder hes so hard to beat. He rarely fights!
    A guy who Mayweather cherry picked Knocked the **** out of Pacquiao (When Pacquiao weighed more than a weight cheating Mayweather). How does that make you feel?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      A guy who Mayweather cherry picked Knocked the **** out of Pacquiao (When Pacquiao weighed more than a weight cheating Mayweather). How does that make you feel?
      Does that change the fact he was cherry picked or no?

**** Mayweather and Pacquaio. Get@me casual.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Mayweather is beatable in his own era, Ward I'm not sure about.
        they both arm, If ward stops trying to rematch people he clearly beat and move up he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          they both arm, If ward stops trying to rematch people he clearly beat and move up he loses.
          for god sake what light heavyweight do you see beating ward ?

Comment

every fighter in history is beatable, what is the damn point of this thread

Comment

When people are making thread like this about whether or not you're beatable in a specific era, it proves you're a damn good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                No he doesn't. Lol. The weight classes above him are absolutely horrendous. Don't say things just to say them. I would love to see ward at 175 but he ain't gonna lose there

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  He didnt weigh more than Floyd you Imbecile! In fact Floyd weighed over 150+ lbs on th night of the fight. He also mad JMM move up two divisions for the first time in his career! you should pay more attention...you wont look as dumb if you do! :ANWOD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    He didnt weigh more than Floyd you Imbecile! In fact Floyd weighed over 150+ lbs on th night of the fight. He also mad JMM move up two divisions for the first time in his career! you should pay more attention...you wont look as dumb if you do! :ANWOD:
                    Show me where it says that...go for it.

Comment

As for the point of the thread anyone is beatable. Styles make fights, and regardless how great you are someone is going to have that style that isn't good for you. Point remains if you're comparing fighters to different eras to judge them, it's showing how high of praise you hold them.

Comment

Working...
                      X