Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If No Vitali Fight By Summer, It Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think Haye deserves the payday but Id still like to see the fight so if they could work something into the contract that says winner takes all it would solve that problem.

I cant understand why Haye wont fight in Ukraine. If thats where Vitali wants his fareweel fights then Haye should accept those conditions and be happy he is even considered after his futile attempt against the younger brother. Even if Haye somehow won he would run into retirement and bask in that win for a long time rather than redeem himself vs Wvladimir whereas if Tyson Fury got the fight it opens doors for other excitment heavyweight fights and seemings as Furys the one whos being active then I think he deserves the job more.

Up to Vitali. He calls the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
      I dont think Haye deserves the payday but Id still like to see the fight so if they could work something into the contract that says winner takes all it would solve that problem.

I cant understand why Haye wont fight in Ukraine. If thats where Vitali wants his fareweel fights then Haye should accept those conditions and be happy he is even considered after his futile attempt against the younger brother. Even if Haye somehow won he would run into retirement and bask in that win for a long time rather than redeem himself vs Wvladimir whereas if Tyson Fury got the fight it opens doors for other excitment heavyweight fights and seemings as Furys the one whos being active then I think he deserves the job more.

Up to Vitali. He calls the shots.
      Because of all the racism issues. Think that's a legimate excuse. He's agreed to stage the fight in Germany, even though Vitali has come out and said they could do it in London - doubt he will follow through with that though.

Comment

Because of all the racism issues. Think that's a legimate excuse. He's agreed to stage the fight in Germany, even though Vitali has come out and said they could do it in London - doubt he will follow through with that though.
        If he is worried about the racism then he may see the opportunity go forever. The Germans dont exactly love Brits either but I think Vitali is entitled to have his last fight where he wants and if Haye wont fight in Ukraine then thats his choice and Vitali will have to look for another opponent. Fury will fight anywhere and I think we'd get a more interesting fight. Haye vs Vitali will be very similar to Wvlad vs Haye all beit the older brother being abit slower with his reactions but the same result.

Comment

If he is worried about the racism then he may see the opportunity go forever. The Germans dont exactly love Brits either but I think Vitali is entitled to have his last fight where he wants and if Haye wont fight in Ukraine then thats his choice and Vitali will have to look for another opponent. Fury will fight anywhere and I think we'd get a more interesting fight. Haye vs Vitali will be very similar to Wvlad vs Haye all beit the older brother being abit slower with his reactions but the same result.
          True. Haye was already offered to fight Vitali in Moscow last year, but Haye chose to fight Chisora in London instead.
          Haye still wants to call the shots when he has no legitimate rights to do so in his situation. He doesn't even have a 'belt' anymore.

Comment

Sure he is. But you have to understand that someone like Haye isn't coming to fight because Vitali wants a farewell fight. Haye is coming to win. Also, Haye wants to make sure that his fans can turn up for the fight, and the traveling arrangements from the UK to the Ukraine is not exactly great - just ask anyone who tried to go to the Euro's last year. The best place for the fight to take place is Germany. Vitali won't go and fight anywhere else than one of his home countries, Haye won't fight in the Ukraine. UK fans can get to germany, and vitali has some fans in germany too.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              True. Haye was already offered to fight Vitali in Moscow last year, but Haye chose to fight Chisora in London instead.
              Haye still wants to call the shots when he has no legitimate rights to do so in his situation. He doesn't even have a 'belt' anymore.
              Haye didn't choose to fight Chisora instead; he accepted Vitali's offer and fought Chisora in the meantime. There's a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                PS. If Haye was a paper champ, so is Vitali. Just further down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                  This is a David Haye thread you measly little ****.
                  About Haye ducking Price yes. It's not about Wlad Klitschko who you know full well completely dominated Haye.

Comment

Pathetic. What a sad **** you are. You really are.

Comment

PS. If Haye was a paper champ, so is Vitali. Just further down the line.
                      Eh what. You know that's rubbish. Vitali is WBC champ, Haye was paper champ.
                      And about the Chisora fight, it's rubbish too. Haye couldn't fight Chisora 'in the meantime', why? And then have a signed contract in the meantime to fight Vitali after what less than two months. What if he lost to Chisora or got injured?
                      Haye ducked Vitali again, just admit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X