No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If No Vitali Fight By Summer, It Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    Haye got embarrassed fighting Wladamir, wouldn't fight, ran, wouldn't punch, got laughed out of the arena for being a puzzy and not fighting, after all the trash talking he did, then didn't show up. WHat a coward. Then Vitali called Haye out for all the trash he talked of him. Vitali gave Haye every chance in the world to fight him, and Haye looked the other way as the coward he is, and retired. Now Haye needs a payday again, and is toying with Vitali wanting a fight. He had the shot, then cowardly said no and retired. Now he wants to fight Vitali???? Trick the public into buying that fight, and again, not show up, run and hide, and collect your payday and run????? If I'm Vitali, I just move on, and tell the fraud Haye, he had his shot with Wladamir, he never fougth but collected the biggest payday of his life, and he's seeking to do it once more with Vitali. Screw Haye. OR.... if I'm Vitali, I say, "I'll fight Haye, WINNER TAKE ALL" purse. Step up, or shut up. Fight and win the fight, you get all the purse. Don't win the fight, you go home with your gym bag and sweaty boxing trunks, and nobody wants to hear from you again.
    basically youre a vitali klitschko fan and you dont want vitali fighting haye cuz u know haye will knock him out, didnt vitali say before the wladimir-hayef fight "if my brother takes haye the distance i would like to finish him off" haye signed to fight vitali but vitali pussied out and fought chisora,dont you remember haye telling bernd boente at the chisora-vitali post fight press conference "i accepted your offer why you not fighting me". interesting how vitali cried when lennox retired and now he's ducking haye

Comment

C'mon old Iron Fist, you can do it! Go beat down the cruiserweight and be thankful you never had to fight Ibeabuchi in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        C'mon old Iron Fist, you can do it! Go beat down the cruiserweight and be thankful you never had to fight Ibeabuchi in his prime.
        Ha ha!
        Ibeabuchi was some monster, wild motherfucker.
        But I agree, old Iron Fist should show that prick davey who's the man, and shut him up for good.
        Vitali is slower, but he will still school Haye.
        Last edited by Weltschmerz; 01-07-2013, 01:10 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
          And Haye can be thankful he didn't have to fight Carl Thompson when Carl was under 40.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              Andrew 5050? Not connected with Andrew 5550 by any chance?

Pretty slick. You could work for the FBI penetrating crime syndicates with that kind of subtlety.

Neither Ring Magazine nor Boxrec nor this site nor anyone with a functioning brain has Haye above Wladimir or Vitali in their p4p list.

This is Vitali's final fight. It is a farewell lap - an excuse for him to get in front of a crowd 1 last time. If he chooses to fight Freddie Flintoff, even that would be acceptable.
              Get out of here with that - it's probably yourself. Just another loser, klit-lover who doesn't like boxing. Ask this guy his favourite HW fighter of all times, he's going to say Tyson or Ali - But still thinks the brothers are entertaining. Give me a break and stop creating fake profiles you pathetic little weasel.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                Lmao Wladimir already beat the FK outta David Gaye.

Vitali would KTFO David Gaye if they ever fight. Gaye only wants to have another big payday. The c*nt doesn't deserve a payday against Vitali.

beat the FK outta David Gaye? - Hardly. Landing fewer power shots and having your face most marked up count as "beat the FK outta" someone these days? WHO ARE YOU???

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                  beat the FK outta David Gaye? - Hardly. Landing fewer power shots and having your face most marked up count as "beat the FK outta" someone these days? WHO ARE YOU???
                  Well he surely beat him convincingly enough that noone wants to see the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Well he surely beat him convincingly enough that noone wants to see the rematch.
                    I agree. But "beat the FK outta" is not a boring decision where he barely put a hand on him. And i'm not implying that Haye's performance was better, just that Wladimirs wasn't exactly the stuff of dreams either-

Comment

To be fair this is the biggest fight that can be made at HW.

And it will again be a huge fight taking into account all divisions like Haye-Wlad was.

So for that reason I want it to be made. HW boxing sucks so bad I haven't watched a HW fight since Haye-Chisora.

It needs injections like Haye-Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                      X