No announcement yet.

Does skin colour affect cuts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    If that was true, manny pacquiao would cut easily around his cheekbones since he has the typical high asian cheekbones.
    You are confusing Phipino with 'Asian standards from the main countries of that continent'

The typical 'Asian' is one of the 'big 3' countries standards
    China. S KOREA. Japan.

The Phipinos structure/skin color are much denser and darker, comparable to Mexican/S.America.

There is a reason nobody cares about Pacquaio in China or S Korea.. China especially would have been huge for Pacquaio's economy status.

Not even trying to be offensive.. but Pacquiao' repeatly atempted to promote in China and failed..... studies show it's PRIMARILY because they thought he looked too 'Foreigner'

The point being.. I won't use a Phipino's fighter's skin/density to validity any facts regarding cuts...

Just like the structures of African Blacks are actaully different than the structures of certain American blacks who have more mixed blood in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
      You are confusing Phipino with 'Asian standards from the main countries of that continent'

The typical 'Asian' is one of the 'big 3' countries standards
      China. S KOREA. Japan.

The Phipinos structure/skin color are much denser and darker, comparable to Mexican/S.America.

There is a reason nobody cares about Pacquaio in China or S Korea.. China especially would have been huge for Pacquaio's economy status.

Not even trying to be offensive.. but Pacquiao' repeatly atempted to promote in China and failed..... studies show it's PRIMARILY because they thought he looked too 'Foreigner'
      and you confused phipino with filipino while giving your lesson on ethnicity. thanks anyways

Comment

previous scars matter too.

Think of guys like chavez, arce and vasquez, they had so much scar tissue they would open up again very easily in their later fights and bleed like hell. vasquez -r marquez 4 was pretty nasty and sad to see.

Comment

Something very very interesting for you folks.

LENNOX LEWIS hit 4 boxers in the exact same AREA of the face:

Mike Tyson
          Vitali Klitschko
          Tommy Morrison
          Frank Bruno

he aims for that area on top of the eye.. It's one of his specailities.

Out of the four.
          ONLY Vitali's face literally started falling apart.

Morrison's skin is even more pale and he did start bleeding but no where near Vitali status.

Tyson's cut was probably 2nd worst.

I think Vitali got a paper skin and it's just due to his own failures and inability to take care of his face via proper wash.

Dirty bastard.
          You were funny for a minute.

It's getting slightly annoying now though.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            Was reading about George Grove. He is very white and cuts every fight. What do you guys think?
            no,because other people with white skin such as sergio martinez and other fighters do not cut easily

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
              this thread will literally amount to nothing good.
              this guy............. was so right.

Comment

I think the reason why people don't really notice darkskin black fighters when they get cut is cause you can barely even see it, as opposed to a white fighter who has pale skin you will see the blood on the skin and the cut very well.

But a lot of black people like to brag about having thicker skin than white people, I remember some black guy was telling me man we black we don't crack that's why you never see us get cut up like you white boys.

It seems that darker skin people tend to age better, my friend who is only 27 and he is white looks about 40 or more, his skin is all wrinkled, and leathery and he has crows feet, and he spends the same amount of time in the sun as the black construction co-workers and those guys still have no wrinkles, one of the black guys he works with is 45 years old and he has no wrinkles.

Comment

I've already posted the facts on the previous page but it was bumped off by that trolling ****.

/end thread

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    You were funny for a minute.

It's getting slightly annoying now though.
                    I have never once tried to be 'funny' on here or on ESB.

I speak only the truth. And if Klittards like you can't accept the truth.

Go log off.

I'm sorry that I offended you by speaking the truth.

FACT:
                    Lewis hit Tommy Morrison and cut him in the same area as he hit Tyson and Vitali

FACT:
                    Lewis caused cuts via punches against Morrison,Tyson and Vitali.

FACT:
                    Vitali is the ONLY one who's face fell apart and started gushing blood like some hooker on her period.

Logical Conclusion:
                    Vitali's skin is weaker than Morrison and Tyson's.

Comment

I have never once tried to be 'funny' on here or on ESB.

I speak only the truth. And if Klittards like you can't accept the truth.

Go log off.

I'm sorry that I offended you by speaking the truth.

FACT:
                      Lewis hit Tommy Morrison and cut him in the same area as he hit Tyson and Vitali

FACT:
                      Lewis caused cuts via punches against Morrison,Tyson and Vitali.

FACT:
                      Vitali is the ONLY one who's face fell apart and started gushing blood like some hooker on her period.

Logical Conclusion:
                      Vitali's skin is weaker than Morrison and Tyson's.
                      Hahahahah

"Klittards like you".

I meant the tirade about Lewis killing American heavyweights.

Again, you were funny for a little bit.

Just, the same thing over and over gets old.

Comment

Working...
                      X