No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Well I will break down the FIGHT LOGICS! And of course, YOU wont have a response! The reason the matchup favors Robert, is because a SMALLER guy, potshotting, with soft, one or two shots, fighting a BIGGER guy who is durable, who SWARMS! There is a difference between combination punching, and swarming! If Robert was combination punching like Ortiz, Floyd can look pretty, outbox, avoid, parry, whatever! SWARMING, is when the punches are so close together, that you have to PUNCH-N-CLINCH! This is Floyd vs a bigger, stronger, faster, more durable version of Hatton! I know boxing, you dont! Also, Cotto was short, stubby, with slow, left hands! He got outpunched by Floyd! Robert is huge, tall, waaay faster than Cotto, and he is NOT getting outpunched by Floyd! Like I said before, Punch N Clinch come May 4th.

Guerrero is 5'8, "THE SAME HEIGHT AS FLOYD" Ortiz is 5'9 and about 172 come fight night. Oscar is almost 5'11 and a natural jr-middle when little ass Floyd fought him with those 10oz gloves and still beat him. Get your facts together dude.
    Last edited by Sugar Q; 01-06-2013, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Well I will break down the FIGHT LOGICS! And of course, YOU wont have a response! The reason the matchup favors Robert, is because a SMALLER guy, potshotting, with soft, one or two shots, fighting a BIGGER guy who is durable, who SWARMS! There is a difference between combination punching, and swarming! If Robert was combination punching like Ortiz, Floyd can look pretty, outbox, avoid, parry, whatever! SWARMING, is when the punches are so close together, that you have to PUNCH-N-CLINCH! This is Floyd vs a bigger, stronger, faster, more durable version of Hatton! I know boxing, you dont! Also, Cotto was short, stubby, with slow, left hands! He got outpunched by Floyd! Robert is huge, tall, waaay faster than Cotto, and he is NOT getting outpunched by Floyd! Like I said before, Punch N Clinch come May 4th.
      You're not only clearly biased, you're ignorant. How is Guerrero bigger than Mayweather? So Mayweather is feather-fisted and only capable of fighting 1 style? You're saying that Guerrero will beat Mayweather because you think that he's a better version of a guy that Floyd KO'ed? It would be a waste of my time to seriously respond to this nonsense. Just say that you will be rooting for Guerrero or against Mayweather, don't try to pass off your garbage as an objective analysis of the matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        Im proud to say that I've been a boxing groupie for over 30 years my dude and I aint stopping. I've been one before Floyd and will be one after and real talk, I've studied MANY fighters before my time also and have also dibbed and dabbed in the ring myself so if your looking for a fly-by-night fanboy you've got the wrong one dude. Your right styles do make fights and Mayweather is sitting down on his punches now better than ever. Don't be foolish enough to compare him fighting with 8oz gloves to fighting with 10oz gloves and Floyd is no jr-middle-wt, it is out of his range but @ 146 you'll see why Bob Arum avoids Floyd. Pacquiao would still KO Guerrero but he won't go near Floyd, trust me there's a reason for that. You'll see :-)
        This is the BEST thing you could have done, to add something to YOUR side of the debate! The whole 8oz gloves thing! FINALLY saying something with substance! BUT still it is not enough. Is Floyd sitting on his punches, in 8oz gloves, going to be enough for Robert? When Berto, who is a MUCH bigger puncher than Floyd, couldnt even phase him enough to stop throwing? HELLL NAHHH!! When Robert was staggering, he was STILL swarming, nonstop! I dont care HOW much Floyd sits on his punches, NO ONE AT WW, can hurt Robert, if Berto and Aidyn didnt have the power too! Its just NOT HAPPENING, SPECIALLY with Floyd! And you just said you wasnt a fanboy, but then you went and said something STUPID about Pac running from Floyd? When Floyd did EVERYTHING in his power, to make it IMPOSSIBLE for Floyd fans to stick up for him? Floyd ADMITTED he was scared for his health, he demanded 100% of the revenue, he demanded that Arum had to die, in order to make the fight, he called out Pac, then went on camera and claimed he never even said it, then YOUR groupie azz has the NERVE to say, "Im not a fanboy....Pac was the reason the fight aint happen!!" NIICKAAAH, GET YO FANBOY AZZ OUT MY FACE YOU FAKE AZZ GROUPIE, AZZ F.L.O.M.O.!! That was the most STUPID ting you could have said to me, shiet done made me mad!!!

Comment

Guerrero is 5'8, "THE SAME HEIGHT AS FLOYD" Ortiz is 5'9 and about 172 come fight night. Oscar is almost 5'11 and a natural jr-middle when little ass Floyd fought him with those 10oz gloves and still beat him. Get you facts together dude.
          Bro Ortiz is a short, weak, stocky dude who got beat up by Berto! Robert is bigger, thicker bones, wider back, better chin,BETTER FIGHTER!! Get your groupie azz out of my face!!

Comment

Bro Ortiz is a short, weak, stocky dude who got beat up by Berto! Robert is bigger, thicker bones, wider back, better chin,BETTER FIGHTER!! Get your groupie azz out of my face!!

When you see a fool you leave a fool!!! Good luck with that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              You're not only clearly biased, you're ignorant. How is Guerrero bigger than Mayweather? So Mayweather is feather-fisted and only capable of fighting 1 style? You're saying that Guerrero will beat Mayweather because you think that he's a better version of a guy that Floyd KO'ed? It would be a waste of my time to seriously respond to this nonsense. Just say that you will be rooting for Guerrero or against Mayweather, don't try to pass off your garbage as an objective analysis of the matchup.
              Im not biased I just know boxing! I never said Floyd is featherfisted, I said he does not hit as hard as guys who Robert walked through, and didnt get phased by! Robert never got hurt enough to stop letting his hands go! Floyd IS capable of fighting Robert's style, by Punching, and Clinching, like I said before! A Prime Floyd had to punch and clinch fighting a short Hatton! Robert is not Hatton, and Floyd is not prime! So When Floyd is punching, and clinching, it will be waay worse! If he tries to engage, he will get clipped by that power, and I can even see him getting cut up, and maybe even knocked down! I just know my boxing.

Comment

You can INSULT me and call me a fool, but when I call you a groupie, Its not an insult its a fact! You couldnt even respond to my last comment cuz I made YOU look like the fool! All that stuff you said about Arum and Floyd made you look dumb as hell! I dont think Im the person for you to debate with!!

Comment

To make sure you seen it; And you just said you wasnt a fanboy, but then you went and said something STUPID about Pac running from Floyd? When Floyd did EVERYTHING in his power, to make it IMPOSSIBLE for Floyd fans to stick up for him? Floyd ADMITTED he was scared for his health, he demanded 100% of the revenue, he demanded that Arum had to die, in order to make the fight, he called out Pac, then went on camera and claimed he never even said it, then YOUR groupie azz has the NERVE to say, "Im not a fanboy....Pac was the reason the fight aint happen!!" NIICKAAAH, GET YO FANBOY AZZ OUT MY FACE YOU FAKE AZZ GROUPIE, AZZ F.L.O.M.O.!! That was the most STUPID ting you could have said to me, shiet done made me mad!!!

Comment

This is the BEST thing you could have done, to add something to YOUR side of the debate! The whole 8oz gloves thing! FINALLY saying something with substance! BUT still it is not enough. Is Floyd sitting on his punches, in 8oz gloves, going to be enough for Robert? When Berto, who is a MUCH bigger puncher than Floyd, couldnt even phase him enough to stop throwing? HELLL NAHHH!! When Robert was staggering, he was STILL swarming, nonstop! I dont care HOW much Floyd sits on his punches, NO ONE AT WW, can hurt Robert, if Berto and Aidyn didnt have the power too! Its just NOT HAPPENING, SPECIALLY with Floyd! And you just said you wasnt a fanboy, but then you went and said something STUPID about Pac running from Floyd? When Floyd did EVERYTHING in his power, to make it IMPOSSIBLE for Floyd fans to stick up for him? Floyd ADMITTED he was scared for his health, he demanded 100% of the revenue, he demanded that Arum had to die, in order to make the fight, he called out Pac, then went on camera and claimed he never even said it, then YOUR groupie azz has the NERVE to say, "Im not a fanboy....Pac was the reason the fight aint happen!!" NIICKAAAH, GET YO FANBOY AZZ OUT MY FACE YOU FAKE AZZ GROUPIE, AZZ F.L.O.M.O.!! That was the most STUPID ting you could have said to me, shiet done made me mad!!!
                    I can smell

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                      I can smell
                      Your entitled to your own opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X