No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Gloat ? How could you gloat after beating a safe fight mang ?

Who should Jr fight ?

Is there a threat ? Who?

The only legit threat is a dare that only Floyd can make and that's Martinez!!! And no one can take nothing away from him for not fighting a guy that is probably a natural super-middle-wt right now. I wouldn't mind seeing a Mayweather vs Trout fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Ortiz is HEAVIER, but he is not bigger! He is short, and stocky, and went to hell with Berto! Berto didnt phase Robert once, he got raped. Floyd potshots, and throws one or two soft shots! Robert swarms with power shots, and hits hard as hell at ww! He tore Berto up, and should have gotten a 3rd rnd TKO! Floyd isnt going to outpunch Robert! Floyd will have to punch, and clinch! The output would be allot to handle! It would be like Floyd fighting a bigger, stronger, more durable, better, version of Hatton! Floyd will run, if he gets on the inside, its NO WAY he can block or avoid the flurries! Yea he may counter him, but not with enough power, to keep Robert from outpunching him, or stop punching period! You dont know boxing, you just look at the fact that Robert was a lightweight and say, "He's smaller, he's this, he's that!" Boy Robert fights like he is possesed, roided up freak! I know boxing, you dont know boxing.
      Pfffffft :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        You do realise Ortiz is taller than Gueerero right? He is a much bigger man and thus looks short. He is a stocky guy.
        Guerreros mind is stronger than Ortiz

Guerrero is game where Ortiz doing that blatant head butt ruining the fight, giving precious a chance to cheat, is not as game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          I'll take Mosley's and other fighters opinion on how hard Floyd hits over yours any day, all day and I agree that Floyd hits a lot harder than you and others think. Shane said Floyd's power is equal to Alvarez' power. If FLOYD HAD NO POWER OR VERY LITTLE THERE'S NO WAY HE WOULD BE 43-0 WITH 5 TITLES IN 5 DIFFERENT DIVISIONS. I've heard trainers say Floyd is deceptively strong and has deceptive power. Gotta keep'em honest and make sure your here after the fight
          Yea Floyd has some nice pop, but if Berto and Aidyn couldnt phase Robert, its no way that Floyd will! Its all about the STYLES! Styles make fights! Floyd potshotting a taller, bigger guy with one or two soft shots, and the bigger guy just swarming, and walking through them! I never said Floyd has NO pop, I just said he wont be able to make Robert respectful! If u notice, when Robert is staggering, he KEEPS swarming! He never stops swarming! Floyd will be buisy all night! I know boxing, and you base your fight predictions off of hype! "Derr Floyd is unbeatable, Robert is a lightweight!" The only one who can even TEST Robert at ww, IS Floyd! His style is just too physical, and Cotto was short, stubby, with slow left hands! He got outpunched by Floyd. Robert is a southpaw with GREAT lefthands, and Floyd is not outpunching that big guy! Im not saying Floyd will lose, Im just saying This is absolutely the toughest fight for Floyd and even before Pac got KO'd, I felt Robert would be too big for both Pac and Floyd! Too big, too many punches, too durable, and never stops punching even when he's staggering! Like I said before, I know boxing, you dont know boxing.

Comment

The only legit threat is a dare that only Floyd can make and that's Martinez!!! And no one can take nothing away from him for not fighting a guy that is probably a natural super-middle-wt right now. I wouldn't mind seeing a Mayweather vs Trout fight either.
            Idiot, Trout is too big for Floyd! The reason Trout beat Cotto is because Cotto was too small! Trout's size advantage, combined with his defensive style, allows him to move backwards, and have little cotto run into long shots! Cotto is not able to get close enough to land! Floyd is NOT beating trout, he's getting mismatched! Its the same as Floyd vs Martinez! Little dude comes close, and the bigger guy moves backwards and haves him run into shots! I know boxing, you dont know boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              We could be one step away from a big pay-per-view showdown between junior middleweight champions Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. The two fighters are slated to return on the same date, May 4th, but in separate fights at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Random thought....

Who has Canelo Alverez beat?
              What has he done that he's making all these demands on who and when he fights?

There are so many guys at 154 he needs to fight its ridiculous too many to name!
              Even Sergio Martinez would make a fight with this kid, and for hbo and golden boy to keep baby sitting him and having him fight washed up fighters or fighters smaller than his it's disgraceful!!!

They were hoping Cotto beat Trout match Canelo up with a washed up Cotto then make a mega fight with Mayweather at the end of the year!

Canelo will duck Trout because Trout will beat him, he'll duck James Kirkland also, fight another bum then cry about he deserves a Mayweather shot at the end of the year

Comment

You know mang that Jr has said when somebody challenges him he has to fight them, hence JMM

Why hasn't Jr fought or why won't Jr fight Martinez at 154 for Jr's crown ??

Martinez is a small middleweight , he's no super M. Mang , come on mang.

So for the fans Jr should fight that legit threat mang named Martinez ,,,,at 154 of course.

I mean Mang, look mang, JMM made the challenge and had to come up in weight to fight , looks like JR could just take the fight with Martinez ,,,,,,,at 154 of course.

Comment

Yea Floyd has some nice pop, but if Berto and Aidyn couldnt phase Robert, its no way that Floyd will! Its all about the STYLES! Styles make fights! Floyd potshotting a taller, bigger guy with one or two soft shots, and the bigger guy just swarming, and walking through them! I never said Floyd has NO pop, I just said he wont be able to make Robert respectful! If u notice, when Robert is staggering, he KEEPS swarming! He never stops swarming! Floyd will be buisy all night! I know boxing, and you base your fight predictions off of hype! "Derr Floyd is unbeatable, Robert is a lightweight!" The only one who can even TEST Robert at ww, IS Floyd! His style is just too physical, and Cotto was short, stubby, with slow left hands! He got outpunched by Floyd. Robert is a southpaw with GREAT lefthands, and Floyd is not outpunching that big guy! Im not saying Floyd will lose, Im just saying This is absolutely the toughest fight for Floyd and even before Pac got KO'd, I felt Robert would be too big for both Pac and Floyd! Too big, too many punches, too durable, and never stops punching even when he's staggering! Like I said before, I know boxing, you dont know boxing.

Wow you really are a hater and can't be a boxing fan comparing Aidyn (WHO) and Berto to Floyd "Money" "P4P" "43-0" Mayweather. Who was Aidyn before the Guerrero fight and who is he after? He's more known for a loss than his whole career, LMFAO!!! You guys are funny as hell. There's a reason why Floyd is #1 on any sane true boxing fan or brain's P4P list. Guerrero will be a showcase for Floyd!!!! Make sure your here after the smashing.

Comment

Wow you really are a hater and can't be a boxing fan comparing Aidyn (WHO) and Berto to Floyd "Money" "P4P" "43-0" Mayweather. Who was Aidyn before the Guerrero fight and who is he after? He's more known for a loss than his whole career, LMFAO!!! You guys are funny as hell. There's a reason why Floyd is #1 on any sane true boxing fan or brain's P4P list. Guerrero will be a showcase for Floyd!!!! Make sure your here after the smashing.
                    Im a hater? When did I hate on Floyd? When did I compare Floyd to Berto? I compared his POWER to them! They are punchers! Floyd's style, and lack of power, will cause him problems vs Robert's size, style, and durability! Robert doesnt throw combinations, he throws FLURRIES! Its a difference! He can counter/avoid combinations! In order to avoid flurries, he will have to punch, and clince, like he did with Hatton! If he engages, he will get beat up, because of Robert's size, output, and speed! Cotto was old, with slow left hands! Robert is not a short, stubby Cotto see? Robert is big, strong, and will swarm with faster left hands than cotto! I have a mathmatical reason for how I feel the fight will play out! You dont, you just use hype(Robert=lightweight/Floyd=unbeatable) to call the fight! The reason you dont get it, is because well..Like I said before, I know boxing, you dont know boxing.
                    Last edited by MurkaMan; 01-06-2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Robert Guerrero is tailor made for Floyd,hel pick him off at will and probably knock him out in the later rounds.Your basing Robert Guerrero on one performance against a very poor Andre Berto who is nowhere near Floyds level.Have you actually watched any of Roberts other fights hes been awful throughout his career thats why people are only hearing of him now.Ive seen him in stinkers against Casamayor which he was lucky to win,Salido gave him an ass whippin and he was getting outboxed by a 21 year old Daud Yordan until he quit like a ***** on a small cut.Floyd has been almost flawless in over 40 fights,Guerrero is nothing Floyd hasnt seen before itll be another routine win and people will probably question his choice of opponent after the fight like they always do.

Comment

Working...
                      X