No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Im not a DeLUSIONAL Floyd fan like I used to be! Im more so a fan of the sport itself! I dont pick and choose fighters to jock, and hate like you groupie! And to answer your question; Manny didnt completely run from Floyd! He just ducked him to fight others, and after the mosley fight he been begging! Man You still wont reply to Floyd admitting he was scared? And all the other stuff Floyd did? See your BIASED! I dont do that anymore buddy! Thats what makes me better than you! Anyone who tries to sit and take up for Floyd, after he made all of his fans look like morons, is a straight up biased groupie fan boy! Ya makin a fool outta yaself right now!!
    The scary and sad part about this is that you are serious. Come on man. Go bury your head in the sand.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      There are so many things wrong with this post but I just want to emphasize on this one line and show how much B.S.you are shoveling.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2420382[/B]
      You are a phony. You already confirmed out of your own mouth that Pac ducked Floyd in 09 and that Cotto never tried to fight Floyd but still call Mayweather a ducker? You are JACK ASS. Everyone who knows the sports knows Mosley didn't want to fight Floyd in his prime. you are on Floyd's jock more because you are making things up, speculating and trying your hardest to come up with arguments that you don't have no legs for. I revealed your true intentions.[/QUOTE]

Hell yea I call Floyd the ducker, he admitted he was scared, and demanded 100% of the revenue didnt he? Floyd just dont fight tough challenges, thats why he aint want no part of Shane, Cotto and Margarita! I mean it is what it is! I wont let you talk around it no more man, sorry. And why didnt Floyd fight Shane after he came off vacation? Oh it just HAD to happen while Shane was away huh? Riigght!! Shane been chasing him for years! Floyd tried to fight Cotto when he was green, but when the Cotto started bumrushing Judah, and beat Mosley, he was outta there! NO WAY IN HELL, would Floyd have beat a prime cotto man Im sorry! Judah hit harder than Floyd, and at that time, Floyd was a scrawny, skinny little man! Cotto would have Mares Moreno Floyd! The lack of power, would have been a beyotch to deal with! Quit being biased man, and get off of Floyd's jock! This guy been making a scared clown of himself for the past 4 yrs, I just couldnt stick around and keep taking up for him! Cuz then I'd look pathetic like you! You dont look cool, you look biased, cuz he made it IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to take up for him Im afraid! Learn about the game of boxing.
      Last edited by MurkaMan; 01-08-2013, 05:39 AM.

Comment

The scary and sad part about this is that you are serious. Come on man. Go bury your head in the sand.
        Yea, and Floyd NEVER said Pac was next, so dont put words in his mouth! You just wont respond to one of those gems willzya?

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
          it's sad when other posters try to tell you who you are and aren't a fan of

children
          Ironic don't you think?
          01-06-2013 05:02 AM/happyman/not a marquez fan.
          This sucker gives me red for being a Marquez fan and has the nerve to post something like this? You guys stay blowing yourselves up on the daily.

Comment

Hell yea I call Floyd the ducker, he admitted he was scared, and demanded 100% of the revenue didnt he? Floyd just dont fight tough challenges, thats why he aint want no part of Shane, Cotto and Margarita! I mean it is what it is! I wont let you talk around it no more man, sorry. And why didnt Floyd fight Shane after he came off vacation? Oh it just HAD to happen while Shane was away huh? Riigght!! Shane been chasing him for years! Floyd tried to fight Cotto when he was green, but when the Cotto started bum rushing Judah, and beat Mosley, he was outta there! NO WAY IN HELL, would Floyd have beat a prime cotto man Im sorry! Judah hit harder than Floyd, and at that time, Floyd was a scrawny, skinny little man! Cotto would have Mares Moreno Floyd! The lack of power, would have been a beyotch to deal with! Quit being biased man, and get off of Floyd's jock! This guy been making a scared clown of himself for the past 4 yrs, I just couldnt stick around and keep taking up for him! Cuz then I'd look pathetic like you! You dont look cool, you look biased, cuz he made it IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to take up for him Im afraid! Learn about the game of boxing.
            You already said that Manny Pacquiao ducked Floyd Mayweather so how could Mayweather be the one scared when Manny ducked him in 09? Does that make any sense? I already proved that none of that is true but yet since you say it, then it is so? How can you debunk articles? Especially the one where Arum is confirming Floyd wanted to fight Margarito and Cotto? Sorry, but everyone who knows or follows the sport of boxing knows that Shane did not want Mayweather when he was at 135 and Floyd was at 130. Shane went for the Oscar fight.

Cotto was a champion at 140 when Floyd was moving up to 140 from 135. Floyd must have been a bad ass dude to have a guy like Cotto who held a belt considered to be green in his own natural weight class Floyd was visiting. Floyd beat Judah first so bad that he found a way out by hitting Floyd in the nuts. Cotto got his grill bust open and had to low blow Zab twice. You are the pathetic one back sliding and talking out of both sides of your mouth. I don't have to continue because your posts prove how much of a JACK ASS you are. You are on Mayweather's tip hard core to be twisting up facts and making your own.

Comment

• some people would honestly sacrifice themselves for floyd, prime example above. it's actually very frightening. i want to know what causes an individual to become that psychologically damaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
                some people would honestly sacrifice themselves for floyd, prime example above. it's actually very frightening. i want to know what causes an individual to become that psychologically damaged.
                Yeah, like the guys who say that they don't like Floyd but talk about the guy all the time even when other people ain't even talking about him. I call that obsessed, considering they don't even like Floyd. That's really pathetic. Ever heard of the saying "If you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing at all"? You can't, which means you are psychologically damage by Floyd's existence.

Comment

You already said that Manny Pacquiao ducked Floyd Mayweather so how could Mayweather be the one scared when Manny ducked him in 09? Does that make any sense? I already proved that none of that is true but yet since you say it, then it is so? How can you debunk articles? Especially the one where Arum is confirming Floyd wanted to fight Margarito and Cotto? Sorry, but everyone who knows or follows the sport of boxing knows that Shane did not want Mayweather when he was at 135 and Floyd was at 130. Shane went for the Oscar fight.

Cotto was a champion at 140 when Floyd was moving up to 140 from 135. Floyd must have been a bad ass dude to have a guy like Cotto who held a belt considered to be green in his own natural weight class Floyd was visiting. Floyd beat Judah first so bad that he found a way out by hitting Floyd in the nuts. Cotto got his grill bust open and had to low blow Zab twice. You are the pathetic one back sliding and talking out of both sides of your mouth. I don't have to continue because your posts prove how much of a JACK ASS you are. You are on Mayweather's tip hard core to be twisting up facts and making your own.
                  So thats what your doing? LOL See this is sad man, your SO biased for this man, you want to PRETEND that he didnt do all the humiliating things, he did to himself? With all that ducker stuff? Thats sad man, but I wont judge ya! Im a REAL boxing fan! I'll tell you a story about me! I used to be a HEAVY Floyd fan! I argued with my friends night and day about how Pac was ducking! Then after the Cotto fight this fool says, "Take The Test" in front of my WHOLE family! This dude made me look dumb as HELL!!! Thats when I was like man, I cant keep acting like this dude wanna fight!!

Floyd was running like hell from Shane, then when they negotiated, he literally had to talk himself into signing the contract! Richard was wondering why Floyd kept procrastinating, and Floyd almost backed out of that fight man!! Ellerbe was putting out statements every day, "Dont worry about the contract, oh its coming!!"

Yea Cotto busted judah's ballz in the first few rounds!! But who cares?? He BEAT THE CRAP out of him after that, and I think that was when Floyd made up his mind about not fighting him!

I'll leave ya with this; Floyd demanded 100% of the revenue! Which you would not respond to! Floyd demanded that Arum had to die, which you would not respond to! Floyd ADMITTED HE WAS SCARED FOR HIS HEALTH! Which you would not respond to!

The reason you wont respond, is because, you are on Mayweather's tip hard core to be twisting up facts and making your own.

Comment

Yeah, like the guys who say that they don't like Floyd but talk about the guy all the time even when other people ain't even talking about him. I call that obsessed, considering they don't even like Floyd. That's really pathetic. Ever heard of the saying "If you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing at all"? You can't, which means you are psychologically damage by Floyd's existence.
                    no, floyds existence here strictly here for my source of free entertainment. now that i think about it, i actually get a good kick out of his cult fans too. keep on keepin on!

im sure floyd appreciates your cult sacrifice offerings to him.

Comment

So thats what your doing? LOL See this is sad man, your SO biased for this man, you want to PRETEND that he didnt do all the humiliating things, he did to himself? With all that ducker stuff? Thats sad man, but I wont judge ya! Im a REAL boxing fan! I'll tell you a story about me! I used to be a HEAVY Floyd fan! I argued with my friends night and day about how Pac was ducking! Then after the Cotto fight this fool says, "Take The Test" in front of my WHOLE family! This dude made me look dumb as HELL!!! Thats when I was like man, I cant keep acting like this dude wanna fight!!

Floyd was running like hell from Shane, then when they negotiated, he literally had to talk himself into signing the contract! Richard was wondering why Floyd kept procrastinating, and Floyd almost backed out of that fight man!! Ellerbe was putting out statements every day, "Dont worry about the contract, oh its coming!!"

Yea Cotto busted judah's ballz in the first few rounds!! But who cares?? He BEAT THE CRAP out of him after that, and I think that was when Floyd made up his mind about not fighting him!

I'll leave ya with this; Floyd demanded 100% of the revenue! Which you would not respond to! Floyd demanded that Arum had to die, which you would not respond to! Floyd ADMITTED HE WAS SCARED FOR HIS HEALTH! Which you would not respond to!

The reason you wont respond, is because, you are on Mayweather's tip hard core to be twisting up facts and making your own.
                      You are a JACK ASS just off of the strength that you cannot see how dumb you sound in your posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X