No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chocolate View Post
    Schaefer said Mayweather vs Mosley would do 3 million ppv sales so i take any of his ppv sale comments with a pinch of salt.
    He upped it to 4 million at one point. I'd give him a grain of salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      If ginger mans up & signs the Trout fight come on & holla. I'll take your bank to my bank.
      giit to me

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      You've asked me this at least a dozen times. Each time I say my preference is floyd martinez at 160. The real question is what do you have against it?

Some of you guys like you and bushbaby are truly becoming sad. You've written off a fight even though it hasn't been signed. Then you make post after post about why you don't like the fight even thbough again it hasn't been signed.

If you guys wanna see floyd lose fine. But to ask the same question so much and make literally one hundred posts before a fight is signed shows that your agenda has nothing to do with competition or seeing a good fight.

If you won't take me at my word then simply stop asking me please. And if floyd fights canelo or guerrero or calderon or you next I'm going to buy the fight. But stop pretending you care about competiton and good fights. You guys are not fooling anyone.
      The posters that hate Floyd go the craziest over sh#t that "might" happen. Always screamin "I won't support this". Sunday morning "Floyd's losing a step""That ref was terrible""So what he was supposed to beat him""Did you see that one punch he landed on Mayweather in the 1st round". How the fuk do you know if you didn't support the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        No, Cotto said, he never TRIED to fight Floyd! But Floyd never TRIED to fight Cotto, he just retired! Knowing Floyd has a history of being scared for his health, Im calling him the ducker on that one man, as well as Margarita! Floyd ducked Mosley in a slick way! Behind the scenes, he found out Mosley was going on vacation, then goes in public and pretends to call him out! He already knew Mosley was busy! LOL Then when Mosley says, we can fight later, Floyd is like, "Nah we cant fight later!!" If a guy cant fight today, whats wrong with fighting him tomorrow? Floyd just wanted it to be on record, that he publicly called him out! Floyd would NEVER fight someone as fast, and strong, as prime Mosley! An opponent like that, is just too much for Floyd's health! Your not a fight fan! Your a BIASED fan, who picks and chooses fighters to jock, and hate on! After Floyd did what he did with Pac, I stopped acting like you f.l.omo fools! I became a fan of the SPORT, opposed to a Floyd groupie! Yall make yaselves look CRAZY sticking up for that guy!
        So how could Floyd duck Cotto? You need to stop because just a couple of post debating with me and I already got the truth out of you. Stop hiding behind the lies homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
          stopped reading
          More like "Can't read". So Cotto wasn't leaking from a big cut over his eye from a head butt and blood leaking all in his eye? Was Cotto not on his bike towards the end of the fight? Try watching the fights instead of coming on here trying to laugh at people who actually knows.

Comment

Umm Im biased or you are? Im a Floyd fan, yet I say more real stuff about him, than you EVER could! Your biased, Im real! Manny caused some problems in 09, but after that Floyd demanded 100% of the revenue! Which you would not respond to! Floyd demanded that Arum had to die, which you would not respond to! Floyd ADMITTED HE WAS SCARED FOR HIS HEALTH! Which you would not respond to! Your biased, period! Pac got his eardrum busted by Cotto,but DOMINATED, AND BUSTED THAT BOY'Z AZZ!! Floyd went to hell and back with Cotto's slow, shot azz!! You say Freddie Roach, Freddie Roach, Freddie Roach, I DONT GIVE A PH..UK!!!! I Already told you, I think for MYSELF!!!

Bob Arum said he did not like working with Mayweather, yea so what! Floyd also said he was scared for his health, and said he WOULD NOT FIGHT Pac! Quit blaming Arum, that trick dont work anymore, after Floyd did EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER, to let the world see, that he just aint want to fight the Pakymonster!!
            You are not a Floyd fan so stop fronting. You already confirmed out your own mouth that Manny ducked Floyd in 09, so how could Floyd be scared to fight Manny if Manny was the one who ducked Floyd? You sound stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              So how could Floyd duck Cotto? You need to stop because just a couple of post debating with me and I already got the truth out of you. Stop hiding behind the lies homie.
              Floyd was the star, he should have went and tried to fight him! He retired! Please dont highlight one portion of my comments to respond to groupie! Just respond to the whole thing! Oh yea, I forgot ya cant.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                You are not a Floyd fan so stop fronting. You already confirmed out your own mouth that Manny ducked Floyd in 09, so how could Floyd be scared to fight Manny if Manny was the one who ducked Floyd? You sound stupid.
                Im not a DeLUSIONAL Floyd fan like I used to be! Im more so a fan of the sport itself! I dont pick and choose fighters to jock, and hate like you groupie! And to answer your question; Manny didnt completely run from Floyd! He just ducked him to fight others, and after the mosley fight he been begging! Man You still wont reply to Floyd admitting he was scared? And all the other stuff Floyd did? See your BIASED! I dont do that anymore buddy! Thats what makes me better than you! Anyone who tries to sit and take up for Floyd, after he made all of his fans look like morons, is a straight up biased groupie fan boy! Ya makin a fool outta yaself right now!!

Comment

No, Cotto said, he never TRIED to fight Floyd! But Floyd never TRIED to fight Cotto, he just retired! Knowing Floyd has a history of being scared for his health, Im calling him the ducker on that one man, as well as Margarita! Floyd ducked Mosley in a slick way! Behind the scenes, he found out Mosley was going on vacation, then goes in public and pretends to call him out! He already knew Mosley was busy! LOL Then when Mosley says, we can fight later, Floyd is like, "Nah we cant fight later!!" If a guy cant fight today, whats wrong with fighting him tomorrow? Floyd just wanted it to be on record, that he publicly called him out! Floyd would NEVER fight someone as fast, and strong, as prime Mosley! An opponent like that, is just too much for Floyd's health! Your not a fight fan! Your a BIASED fan, who picks and chooses fighters to jock, and hate on! After Floyd did what he did with Pac, I stopped acting like you f.l.omo fools! I became a fan of the SPORT, opposed to a Floyd groupie! Yall make yaselves look CRAZY sticking up for that guy!
                  There are so many things wrong with this post but I just want to emphasize on this one line and show how much B.S.you are shoveling.....

With the win (Henry Bruseles), Mayweather sets up a proposed June bout with WBC champion Arturo Gatti, assuming Gatti gets past James Leija next weekend. Mayweather, however, seems to be looking to bigger and better things.

"I'm told that [Shane] Mosley and [Oscar] De La Hoya are going to 147," Mayweather said. "I plan to join them there."

Arum said while Mayweather would have taken the $8 million to fight Margarito, he asked for a $10 million guarantee to fight opponents such as Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton, when Arum was only willing to guarantee $7 million.

Arum said Mayweather also asked for $20 million to fight De La Hoya, a fight Arum said he wasn't interested in participating in.

"That's not in the cards,"Arum said. "He wants $20 million for the De La Hoya fight? It's not there. Sometimes, my man, you gotta know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. We'll talk about things down the road." [/SIZE]
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2420382[/B][/QUOTE]

You are a phony. You already confirmed out of your own mouth that Pac ducked Floyd in 09 and that Cotto never tried to fight Floyd but still call Mayweather a ducker? You are JACK ASS. Everyone who knows the sports knows Mosley didn't want to fight Floyd in his prime. you are on Floyd's jock more because you are making things up, speculating and trying your hardest to come up with arguments that you don't have no legs for. I revealed your true intentions.

Comment

Floyd was the star, he should have went and tried to fight him! He retired! Please dont highlight one portion of my comments to respond to groupie! Just respond to the whole thing! Oh yea, I forgot ya cant.
                    Sorry but the challenger always calls out the champion. I thought you knew this Mr. "I know my boxing". Cotto didn't want it and at 140 Arum didn't want Cotto to fight Mayweather because he felt Cotto wasn't ready. All of this is documented. You are going against articles and quotes that have actually been published in the media. You sound stupid trying to make up and speculate your own meanings.

Comment

• it's sad when other posters try to tell you who you are and aren't a fan of

children

Comment

Working...
                      X