Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Nonito Donaire retires Cristian Mijares is he the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mijares had a good win vs Marquez but he really hasn't been the same since the Darchynian fight!

Comment

damn , few weeks ago , you were cheering on nonito..but since he won the fighter the year instead of jmm, youre bitter..

Comment

I was cheering him. And I am a fan.

But him not fighting Mares or Rigondeaux is cowardly.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Because the way things are heading that is what Bob Arum wants me to think.
          what a dumbass thread! :AYWOoD:

Comment

No but if he cashes out a couple more old champions next year the horde will proclaim him #2 ATG and #1 P4P

Comment

it is cowardly IF it's true he will not fight them .. but i dont think youre as naive to believ it's all up to nonito esp when it comes to mares given tr vs fued..

i mean why is it nonito's fault and not mares 's or rigondeaux , they all did the same things ..called eachother out and claimed they tried..why blame just one fighter..

and i know youre bitter of nonito winning the foty instead of jmm..maniac is too and i dont blame you guys coz it woulda prolly been jmm's last chance at getting that award..but did'nt get it

Comment

I've said that Marquez couldn't win Fighter of the Year based on just one fight. So it's not that.

What bothers me is that Nonito is turning into another Pacquiao....he won't fight anyone unless Bob Arum approves it.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  damn , few weeks ago , you were cheering on nonito..but since he won the fighter the year instead of jmm, youre bitter..
                  why you been running from esb

Comment

idk why people think Donaire is ducking Mares? I truly believe both fighters want that fight. The reason it's not being made is Arum. GBP has came out and tried to make the fight and Arum is holding that one up.

As to Rigondeuax. Donaire is ducking the crap out of him

Comment

Nonito might fight four times again this year, but if none of the opponents are the ones the fans want does it really matter?
                      He knew Arce wasn't shit, which is why he decided to fight him at the end of the year.

You think he'll fight 4 solid opponents next year?

Comment

Working...
                      X