No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Says Mares, Rigondeaux Not Likely Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    NEVER rely on Twitter. Wait for details, not just a one liner. Twitter accounts have proven to have many people operating behind the same account.
    True, but this guy I trust from our previous exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Donaire trolls will still find a way to criticize, maybe because they can't read beyond the thread title.
      he could have fought RIGO his previous fight FOH with the BS!!!
      What negotiations with Mares? I smell BS cause arum clearly said he was interested in the MARES fight but no co promotion so explain how negotiations are taking place?

Re: @ the red, really lmao

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
        True, but this guy I trust from our previous exchanges.
        But don't take it for Gospel. I believe Rigo would jump at the chance to fight Donaire and Donaire ready as well but any such dates and whose available when is translated innuendo and until more concrete information is out, no one but those behind close doors knows EXACTLY what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Rigondeaux is penciled in for february 23rd I believe and I'm pretty sure him & his team have said if Donaire wants to sign on the dotted line they could do it but Donaire has said its too soon, he wants a march date (a week after lol)
          Donaire is the cash cow, he can choose the date. March could be a whole month away since he mentioned April too.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
            arum clearly said he was interested in the MARES fight but no co promotion so explain how negotiations are taking place?[/B]
            Why don't you call Top Rank and ask if they are negotiating and if they are as it appears, you have you answer. You CAN do that! I have spoke with Roy Jones Management in the past and with Sugar Ray Leonard himself. You want more clarity, ask for it!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Haha I am seriously expecting that fight to happen. Be worth it though just to hear Donaire fans make out Mijares is like Mares & Rigondeaux rolled into one.
              Yes dan..and did you saw how they hyped old fart Arce?..I was impressed of the best that they made of him..lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Why don't you call Top Rank and ask if they are negotiating and if they are as it appears, you have you answer. You CAN do that! I have spoke with Roy Jones Management in the past and with Sugar Ray Leonard himself. You want more clarity, ask for it!
                you mad bro? and you speaking with Roy Jones and SHUUUGA have what to do with this thread or the whole RIGO-DUCKNAIRE situation?
                Last edited by SoulByThePound; 01-05-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

It's very somple, inquire within. I had an argument with a guy who said Duran forced Sugard Ray Leonard to fight his fight and I said, NO he didn't. Leonard chose days before the fight that he would fight Duran toe-to-toe because Duran disrespected him and his wife. The guy I argued with would not give up. I saw a week before the Leonard/Duran fight that Leonard specifical said he was not going to Box Duran. To prove My case, I spoke to BOTH Mike Trainer his manager and Sugar Ray Leonard and the both confirmed what I said. The guy I argued with had to give up his AOL account over this when I forward the emails of Trainer and Leonard to him. So INQUIRE within if doubtful. I read EVERYTHING EVERYDAY about all Leonards fights because he is my all-time favorite fighter, bare none.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                    you mad bro? lol and you speaking with Roy Jones and SHUUUGA have what to do with this thread or the whole RIGO-DUCKNAIRE situation?
                    Read my follow-up.

Comment

• Everyone should chill till we hear from Guillermo about March. Am sure there will be a response and then we will know were Donaire's true intentions lay.

Comment

Working...
                      X