Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you criticize Mayweather if he used manny as a tuneup for a Sergio bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@reloaded

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    It is written in stone , and I would put my house on it , Pac cannot beat Floyd .
    .... so once you have fork over your house where you moving to?

I hear Floyd's mansion is quite posh, with many extra rooms, maybe he could let move in so you could help him with his depression after Manny smashs his goose egg. The O' has to go is what the May/Pac fight should be billed as.

Comment

@rk16

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
      Pointless fight,just a money fight
      Pacquiao is an easy fight for Mayweather hence Pacquiao refusing to fight him
      Trout would be a better fight to prepare for Sergio although I don't think fighters at this stage need tune up fights
      ..... really man,.... Trout beats the crap out of Floyd. Easy.

Trout is like the 154lb version of 147lb Floyd.

...... everyone that has a brain, please understand Floyd has already bought his train ticket back to the 147lb division. PLEASE STOP KIDDING YOURSELVES, Floyd is scared of the Martinez fight, and is looking for a way out. Enter:Guerrero @147. Then Floyd will say he is staying at WW and request to have Canelo move down, knowing that Canelo will resist, THEN the real negotiations start for May/Pac in September now that the vulture ...I'm sorry, I meant Floyd ..... thinks Manny has faded enough, to actually appear beatable.

.... mark my words, that is how things are gonna play out. Floyd is now more concerned, and rightly so, about ducking Sergio. .... so back to 147 he goes, right into the Manny Pacquiao express.

I still got Pacquiao winning against Mayweather.

Comment

Not the same fight it was 3-4 years ago (damn it's been long!) but Both men get credit for fighting each other. There was a time I had Manny has a slight favourite to beating Floyd and I still think he's the best guy at 140=147 for the job but Floyd would most likely squeak out a close decision. Would be an awesome fight and no tune up. But Floyd is not taking the fight. It died 2 years ago.

Comment

Haha can't believe people think Pacquiao is a tough fight for Mayweather
          Pacquiao and Arum played a dangerous game,keep cashing in with smaller fights and finish with Mayweather to make enough money before the loss
          Sadly Pacquiao wasn't able to keep winning and ****ed it up

Comment

Floyd is ducking mw's now,really?
            Pacquiao refused to fight above 150 which isn't a ****ing division but his fan boys still praise him
            Martinez might beat Mayweather,Trout and Canelo might beat him but no one beats him easy,understand the sport people

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              I know manny just got KTFO, but I'd be completely fine with this as long as the Sergio bout happens after Floyd beats manny. A Lara or Trout match after the tuneup would be acceptable too.
              That would be very disrespectful of Mayweather to do something like that.

Comment

These pathetic flodiots are dreaming high. Floyd will never fight Pacquiao. He shit himself upon hearing Pacquiao's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                  Haha can't believe people think Pacquiao is a tough fight for Mayweather
                  Pacquiao and Arum played a dangerous game,keep cashing in with smaller fights and finish with Mayweather to make enough money before the loss
                  Sadly Pacquiao wasn't able to keep winning and ****ed it up
                  You talk like Floyd will fight Pacquiao if he keeps winning. Pac won his 11 fights since Floyd came back from his FAKE retirement and he still scared shit himself for his health against Pacquiao.

Comment

Manny could still beat 99.9% of 147 and 154lbers in the world and its still dangerous even if Floyd is and should be favored to win so no I wouldn't be critical of him if he took the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      wait another whole year so Sergio is almost 40? and use a guy he ducked for years as a tune up after he got KO'd?

that would literally be some of the most cowardice shit i've seen in boxing. No matter how much his apologist defend and act like victims "floyd aint never gonna get credit" there's no defending that. It'll be his typical opportunistic BS he's been puling since fighting above 135
                      You Must be sour about the ortiz sucker punch. You use to be easier on floyd. Don't see why you hate the guy so much, but praise murders and cheats,lol.
                      You shouldn't be dissing *****s, because you seem to be the same way with mexican fighters ( don't have a problem with it, jut saying). Anyway, all fighters when they get to a certain point in their career cherry picks. The only people that don't haven't made enough money or big enough name to. Marquez is a perfect example of this. The guy was always struggling to get recognition and was never able to call the shots against big names. he ko's pac and is asking for a drug test,lol. I blame the fans for their lack of knowledge. I more poeple knew martinez and other more would be wiling to take a fight with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X