No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA f@cking crybabys. I guess what I'm saying is true because I think I just hit a nerve. Sucka
    you could never hit a nerve on me...Im smarter than you! Im like a cat toying with its prey...before i end it! heeheheheeeee

Comment

Pacquiao is an old school Pitbull... back in the game quick

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        bull**** you have.. beating your baby sister does'nt count as training in boxing.. marquez got good one win ..pac has almost a decade over yo ass..
        Correction 3 wins for Marquez but Uncle Bob saw to that Plankiao was the winner. Oh I don't have a sister so try again u red headed ret@rd stepchild. Your mama should've swallowed you.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          you have a very nasty way of posting. You have no dignity! or pride! What a worthless human!
          Just so you know.....

..... you are the last person in the world that can lecture somebody on pride.

Shameless clown, go and put the legs back on your manny-doll.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
            Correction 3 wins for Marquez but Uncle Bob saw to that Plankiao was the winner. Oh I don't have a sister so try again u red headed ret@rd stepchild. Your mama should've swallowed you.
            nope jmm got 2 losses should've been 3 ..

and the you momma jokes are old

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Really? Man pick up a book and educate yourself son. Learn to recognize sarcasm when you read it. Anyway go ahead and keep on nuthugging.
              sarcasm is what u failed to recognize

aight the truth is ur the one that got butthurt from pac turds bashing floyd
              i am just having fun at dancing around u while laughing

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                you could never hit a nerve on me...Im smarter than you! Im like a cat toying with its prey...before i end it! heeheheheeeee
                Ya sure yet you keep sending a pic of an ass. What ****. And no you are not smarter than me your delusional like most of Pacduckiao fans. Try again

Comment

twosweethooks prediction, 1 day before the fight...

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  It may be hard to hold back Pac to Sept.

He will come back and shut the mouths of many on boxingscene,

they will flounder like a fish out of water gasping

Pac will show the WORLD WHAT GREATNESS REALLY IS !!!!!!!

All he needs is MEMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
                  " Manny will KO Marquez.....

I SEE SOMETHING
                  "

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    Just so you know.....

..... you are the last person in the world that can lecture somebody on pride.

Shameless clown, go and put the legs back on your manny-doll.
                    oh look another gutless lame with no pride or dignity! Birds of a feather flock together.... you have to use an alt because you keep getting banned for being a shlt poster! :WORD:

Comment

No surprise that Pacquiao wants to fight twice in 2013. Just can't see how he could afford to wait 9 months to get his next pay.
                      Pacquiao needs to fight on because he needs the money. His handlers should look to do right by him and match him with light punchers, his long term health is dependant on that, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X