• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    u said im not clever enough then u said im good
    which one is it?

u did say those things like u do them in a daily basis
    Really? Man pick up a book and educate yourself son. Learn to recognize sarcasm when you read it. Anyway go ahead and keep on nuthugging.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
      Na Im good I've been watching boxing since I was a kid and trained in boxing you on the other have only been Pac butt boy since he became popular. So stick to what you do best and polish Plankiao aka Pacduckiao's pole. Marquez murphed your god and you probably still wake up in cold sweats about the KO of the Decade by the Champion of the Decade.
      Why do you talk so much gay stuff? IS this what you do on your spare time?:WORD: Polishing poles? Notice youre the only one bringing up mens penis...nobody else...just you! Hmmmmm I think youve been exposed!

Comment

It may be hard to hold back Pac to Sept.

He will come back and shut the mouths of many on boxingscene,

they will flounder like a fish out of water gasping

Pac will show the WORLD WHAT GREATNESS REALLY IS !!!!!!!

All he needs is MEMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          you have a very nasty way of posting. You have no dignity! or pride! What a worthless human!
          HAHAHAHAHAHA f@cking crybabys. I guess what I'm saying is true because I think I just hit a nerve. Sucka

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
            Na Im good I've been watching boxing since I was a kid and trained in boxing you on the other have only been Pac butt boy since he became popular. So stick to what you do best and polish Plankiao aka Pacduckiao's pole. Marquez murphed your god and you probably still wake up in cold sweats about the KO of the Decade by the Champion of the Decade.
            bull**** you have.. beating your baby sister does'nt count as training in boxing.. marquez got good one win ..pac has almost a decade over yo ass..

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              I find it funny that Pacquiao's so called supporters are showing no regard for his health.
              They dont give a **** about Pacquiao personally.

That has been obvious from the very second that Manny got stretched.

Those fake boxing fans only care about what Manny means to THEM.

They are living vicariously through him.

I suppose it is positive that Pac can give their lives some type of meaning or purpose, but it means that we have to listen to their man-love and hyped dribble.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                i wonder if he will sue the doctors.thats the only thing he may be good at.
                Mang !!

Pacs coming back to destroy both JMM and May JR if he can pull him out da hole mang

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Why do you talk so much gay stuff? IS this what you do on your spare time?:WORD: Polishing poles? Notice youre the only one bringing up mens penis...nobody else...just you! Hmmmmm I think youve been exposed!
                  Never mention penis you just did sucka but you do admit your his butt boy. HAHAHAHAHAHA its ok Pac will be alright until he get KTFO again then we will see all you Pachumps disappear. Fake ass boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Is your question serious? If a family member has been diagnosed with a severe ailment and their current profession will make things worse you try and convince them otherwise, you worry about them. The same applies to situations where what they're doing is simply risk.

Look at Marquez wife, he has not been diagnosed with anything severe but his wife has advised him to retire because his profession is dangerous.

You're also incorrect in assuming the alternative to Pacquiao boxing is to lie down and die. He has many things going for him; he's rich, he has his political career, he has a beautiful family and a country who adores him.
                    thats a different story with marquez wife
                    do u think if marquez got knockout and his wife seeing him so down everyday and probably feel shame to his country men u think his wife would say the same?

marquez won pacquiao got KOed
                    can u tell the difference?

maybe for u apple taste like orange

Comment

Do people really expect Pacquiao to comeback to beat Marquez and take on Mayweather or just trolling to get reactions?

Comment

Working...
                      X