No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    De La Hoya, Hatton, Marquez, Mosley, the bookies and so forth have been saying it for years and according to Pacquiao fans. Manny beat all of the guys Mayweather beat worst? Manny has NEVER been a betting favorite going into any talks of that fight happening. I'm happy that Marquez got it though. Good win to end a great career if he decides to stop fighting.
    does'nt matter what the bookies say ..who beat them guys better floyd or pac?..expept for jmm , pac outperforemd floyd by all of the above..thats a fact

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      does'nt matter what they belive ...floyd beat jmm and so did pac but pac beat mexico for almost a decade
      Floyd beat JMM by way of shut out while Pacquiao has questionable wins leading up to the 4th fight where he got put into another dimension.

Comment

• Lol. Manny ***cquiao is done. At least the doctors know he should get his head checked. A warrior don't get laid out by a over aged lightweight. 1 fight at a time he exposing himself as a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
          i wonder if he will sue the doctors.thats the only thing he may be good at.
          Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          That didnt work out too good all he got was apology that was not an apology , but it did allow him to avoid the Floyd fight so I suppose he was happy with that .
          Pacquiao's name comes out, and this two idiots with a -190 boxing IQ appear like a plague. And btw, was Pacquiao the one who said "Not interested about boxing right now" "I'm going on vacation" "No 50-50" "No PPV revenue"

That's all i need to know.

Comment

I guess Juan Manuel Marquez is delusional too right? He said that Mayweather would beat Manny and he has fought both. He said this before the 4th fight. You are the only delusional one. Anyway, again, please stop bringing up Mayweather because Marquez deserves all the credit.
            oh no ,jmm beat manny...floyd never wanted to face manny , thats the huge differene.. before i forget , floyd has the wide reputaion of a coward too

Comment

does'nt matter what the bookies say ..who beat them guys better floyd or pac?..expept for jmm , pac outperforemd floyd by all of the above..thats a fact
              Ummmm.... Who beat them guys first? Floyd or Pac? Who did them guys say would win between Floyd and Pac? Floyd or Pac? DAMN I'm tired of you guys bringing up Mayweather every time. Stop it, because the fight ain't happening and nothing will take away that earth shattering KO felt around the world JMM laid on Manny. JMM is the new fighter of the decade and decade champion.

Comment

Floyd beat JMM by way of shut out while Pacquiao has questionable wins leading up to the 4th fight where he got put into another dimension.
                who's questioning that ..but pac beat hoya , shane , cotto and hatton way better than floyd did...watch the fights if you dont agree

Comment

I guess Juan Manuel Marquez is delusional too right? He said that Mayweather would beat Manny and he has fought both. He said this before the 4th fight. You are the only delusional one. Anyway, again, please stop bringing up Mayweather because Marquez deserves all the credit.
                  All common opponents say that Floyd beats Manny.

Try to find just 1 fighter, not associated with Manny or the Pacquiao camp, who thinks that Manny could beat Floyd?

Try to find just 1 knowledgeable boxing insider, or trainer, not associated with Manny or the Pacquiao camp, who thinks that Manny could beat Floyd?

Only puga and PAC_BOY think that Manny could live with Floyd.

Like I said earlier.... I do not believe that 1 single member of Team Pacquiao truly believes that Manny could beat Floyd..... definitely not Trampler and Arum, but also Roach and Ariza..... even Buboy..... not 1.

Comment

oh no ,jmm beat manny...floyd never wanted to face manny , thats the huge differene.. before i forget , floyd has the wide reputaion of a coward too
                    YES he did and he did it by way of spectacular KO.

Comment

Ummmm.... Who beat them guys first? Floyd or Pac? Who did them guys say would win between Floyd and Pac? Floyd or Pac? DAMN I'm tired of you guys bringing up Mayweather every time. Stop it, because the fight ain't happening and nothing will take away that earth shattering KO felt around the world JMM laid on Manny. JMM is the new fighter of the decade and decade champion.
                      pac beat cotto first at his carrer weight...and better

pac beat hatton at his most comfortable weight ..did it better too

i give you hoya for floyd

they both beat shane at ww but pac won all the rounds whle floyd almost got ktfo...

Comment

Working...
                      X