• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    pac=consistent

jmm= power all of a sudden

memo= cheater

ariza= never a cheater

you do the math
    A your idol got put to sleep, they both past the drug test so what are you saying?? What happen to letting the commission do its job?? Damn pact-tards are idiots and proven hypocrites!

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      lol i cant say im married or i have a girlfriend to arse holes in this forum coz they will just end up saying where my proof so lets just leave my answer behind

my question to u is if u were pac that got knock the f@ck out what would u want to do?
      if ur wife says she'll support to whatever u decide
      will u scream at her and say shes a b!tch arse gold digger?
      If I was in Pacquiao's I'd personally retire. I'd want to continue because no man wants to admit they're no longer the person they were 10 years ago but at the same time I am very good at self reflection and recognise those things for the weaknesses that they are.

I also think there's a distinction between supporting someone after they've made their decision and the reaction in this thread. You can support someone without encouraging their destructive behavior and awaiting their actions with excitement.

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
        Oh so it's Memo's magic now that helped JMM I didn't know he was a magician that's news to me. So 4 months of training before the didn't do anything for Marquez huh. Well Blame it on Pac and his team for not requesting Random testing. OH Wait nevermind. HAHAHAHAHA Sucka
        when did jm ever drop pac prior to hooking up with memo?...never

got nacho all surprised and ****...

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
          A your idol got put to sleep, they both past the drug test so what are you saying?? What happen to letting the commission do its job?? Damn pact-tards are idiots and proven hypocrites!
          what happened to memo's history of cheating and drug dealing?

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
            pac=consistent
            BULL**** !!

Pac went from throwing the normal 600-700 punches per fight, to throwing 1200+ vs Clottey..... and now he has suddenly returned to the normal 600-700 punches per fight and - coincidentally - also finally agreed to undertake random blood tests.

Wake up ******.

Originally posted by puga View Post
            jmm= power all of a sudden
            Nope, Marquez has been knocking out champions for years.

Pac just got caught walking on to a perfectly timed shot.

If you were a fan of the sport, not just a pac-fan, you would know that.

Originally posted by puga View Post
            memo= cheater

ariza= never a cheater

you do the math
            Ariza trained under Angel Heredia you ******

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              If I was in Pacquiao's I'd personally retire. I'd want to continue because no man wants to admit they're no longer the person they were 10 years ago but at the same time I am very good at self reflection and recognise those things for the weaknesses that they are.

I also think there's a distinction between supporting someone after they've made their decision and the reaction in this thread. You can support someone without encouraging their destructive behavior and awaiting their actions with excitement.
              youre a floyd fan so i dont think you can relate to warrior's mentality...

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                Well, he has lost 3 in a row already, so hang in there buddy.

Come on man Pac wont lose 10 in a row, they will go back to fighting made-to-order opponents, clearly Manny aint ready for the big time yet.

And to think, some ignorants even used to think that Pac could somehow be competitive with Mayweather.
                i agree...Manny would steam roll over boring ole Floyd. Not even competitive...Floyd knows this too thats why hes ducked him for years....LOL

Comment

• I've always been a Pacquiao fan, but I just find it hard that his quotes in articles are perfect English.

I read other fighters' quotes, and you can tell that it's them, but with Pac, not so much.

I believe that he is healthy (as he stated), but his interviews just seem a bit doctored up when I read them.

Comment

• posters with undying man-love for Plankiao...

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                    Man you must like getting schooled like your idol! He got put to sleep, night night, bedtime he needs to earn a rematch. He is coming off of 2 straight losses, and him fight Floyd?? Come on man you see what Floyd did to Marquez homie... Pac is not on Floyd's level period. That's why Pac got laid out like a brand new temperpatic mattress only thing missing was a fresh blanket and a pillow lol.
                    The pac-hugger's still think that Plankiao could beat Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      That didnt work out too good all he got was apology that was not an apology , but it did allow him to avoid the Floyd fight so I suppose he was happy with that .
                      I thought Manny got some money out of it too?

Comment

Working...
                      X