No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Ruling Out Trout, Ready to Start Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Why would they mention march?Hope its trout or angulo.
    Trout takes the Cinnamon Roll to School, and GBP knows better than to let El Trucho,
    Expose their Golden Bull!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
      I haven't heard any alternative to Trout or Cotto for May. Trout would be a good opponent and I hope it happens.

I don't understand why anyone is concerned about Alvarez having not faced an A list fighter- for me it just creates intrigue to watch him fight as he moves up in the quality of his opponents.

I'm glad there is a big name as young as Saul Alvarez, I hope we get a decade of good fights out of him.

I do agree he hasn't beaten anybody particularly dangerous, I still can't wait for his first really tough opponent. All that said I honestly didn't think that Baldomir could be KO'd using a sledge hammer, that's probably the most eye opening thing he's done imho.
      Hatton/Rhodes/Gomez/Cintron/Mosley/Lopez....what progression? Mayweather is the only A-lister there at 154lb imho, and many people are calling for Canelo to fight him. Canelo is trapped in a tier with guys he'd rather not fight, so he continues to fight old/faded/under-sized opponents. Why can't Molina get a call?
      Last edited by kiaba360; 01-04-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Angulo is way to easy to hit and his power is overrated, his last fight he was getting outboxed
        Funny,Fans have said the same thing about canelo.

Comment

Up to the Mosley fight it all seemed logical to me. Of course Shane was way past it and did terribly, but I don't fault him for fighting Shane. Big money and he knew he could win and look good. If he had KO'd Shane it would have been a statement, I would have hated to see it though as a Mosley fan.

After Shane of course everything just got derailed with Paul Williams motorcycle accident. Then the Ortiz choke. Then Cotto. If he fights Trout I'll be completely satisfied with that decision. If not, depending who it is, I might have to raise an eyebrow.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
            Likely because they don't wanna pay him anything over what he made in the Cotto fight.
            True.....He only got $250M, for the Cotto Fight, and El Trucho has positioned himself for Bigger Pay Days. He has been the most Avoided Cat, in Boxing. but that's about to change!!!

Comment

Canelo must fight Austin Strout........man up body and be a real Champion if no strout maybe you want to fight pancho the bakery man

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Angulo is way to easy to hit and his power is overrated, his last fight he was getting outboxed
                Power is overrated & easy to hit huh?? Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing bout ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                  True.....He only got $250M, for the Cotto Fight, and El Trucho has positioned himself for Bigger Pay Days. He has been the most Avoided Cat, in Boxing. but that's about to change!!!
                  oh stop it lol

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    Trout takes the Cinnamon Roll to School, and GBP knows better than to let El Trucho,
                    Expose their Golden Bull!!!
                    Yes, Trout takes Canelo to school for the first 2-3 rounds. Then Canelo takes Trout to the canvass and puts him to sleep. Mr. Sandman, bring Trout a dream...zzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Trout dont want it hes too busy beating up 40 year old drunks.
                      another unbiased, levelheaded post on your part?

Comment

Working...
                      X