No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine Ready To "Shake Things Up" With Geale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine Ready To "Shake Things Up" With Geale

Daniel Geale and Anthony Mundine have taken opposite paths to prepare for their eagerly awaited boxing world title rematch, one man staying at home and the other heading interstate.

Mundine claims he has received a timely boost ahead of his January 30 bout with IBF middleweight champion Geale, by returning to the city where he last defeated his rival - Brisbane.

Conversely, Geale has stayed at his western Sydney base and has no plans to go elsewhere before their Sydney Entertainment bout.

Mundine on Friday completed a month-long training stint in the Queensland capital where he was awarded the controversial 2009 victory - Geale's only professional loss.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't wait for this rematch.

Comment

It would be funny if old Mundine beat Geale again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        It would be funny if old Mundine beat Geale again.
        He would immediately start clamoring for his mega-fight with Floyd.

Comment

Mundine is the most talked about least relevant boxer in the world.

Comment

In my opinion the best mundine could do in this fight is to lose on points,since there first fight so much has changed Danny has gone on to be a real world champion (not just the interim titles that mundine has had in the past) and mundines skills seem to be getting worse by the fight.it's a good fight for Aussie boxing just hope it's the last we see of mundine.my pick geale by stoppage after four rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Mundine is the most talked about least relevant boxer in the world.
              Couldn't have said it better myself.

But, he's a typical black boxer, that is, he emulates the black boxers that have louder mouths than punches. He beats his chest and everyone listens and hangs on his every word.

Comment

Working...
              X