No announcement yet.

Is ward win over kessler tainted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    What kind of dirty tactics did Kessler get away with?
    I meant Ward and Hatton. Never seen Kessler do anything but punch

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      I meant Ward and Hatton. Never seen Kessler do anything but punch
      Ok. I misread your post bro.

Comment

I extremely dislike the hit and hold strategy. Refs need to punish excessive clinching a lot more.

Comment

LOL....I really hope this rematch happens this year so people can finally STFU

Comment

88 clinches?! Wtf! All Ward was doing was punching while holding. Kessler beats him in a fair rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              LOL....I really hope this rematch happens this year so people can finally STFU
              This ^^^

I love how everybody fail to say that besides that video of Ward holding Kessler was getting completely dominated.

Comment

The only thing I remember from the fights are the deliberate headbutts by Ward, it was disgusting esp when the referee acted as nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Incredible. This video counts a whopping 88 clinches initiated unpenalized by Andre Ward.

And watch how he slams his head towards Kessler's face every so often.

How can any fan of boxing say that this is not a tainted win?
                  and Amir Khan was penalized 2 points...guess it helps being american fighting a foreign opponent in America...

Comment

fun to see some hatton's fans complaining about Ward hit and clinch style

Comment

I hope the rematch comes off to shut you whining dudes up! Ward will again dominate Kessler...The skill set between the two is pretty wide IMO.

Kessler is poor with making proper adjustments and this will cost him if he and Ward were to fight again.

Comment

Working...
                      X