No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Donaire: Olympic Tests, No Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
    The only chance Donaire has of winning is by KO. if he doesn't land that punch that is capable of knocking anyone out, Rigo puts on a clinic.
    I wouldn't say it's Doniare's only chance, but I've been saying something along these lines lately. I think if Rigo can avoid a bomb, he could pull this out.

Comment

Good match up, toss up fight if Nonito connects he wins by Ko if he doesn't he's out boxed by Rigo

Comment

IF Rigo tastes the power and survives then he runs and the fight is boring

IF Rigo fights he gets KO'd

Donaire is the P4P

Comment

Which is more accurate, Olympic Style drug test or the test that VADA does?

According to the following article VADA is. Can anyone confirm?

http://sports.inquirer.net/80249/kee...-oks-drug-test

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
            Which is more accurate, Olympic Style drug test or the test that VADA does?

According to the following article VADA is. Can anyone confirm?

http://sports.inquirer.net/80249/kee...-oks-drug-test
            olympic style is all year random drug testing, which is what donaire does with VADA.

The VADA random drug tests also include a wider variety of PEDs than what’s currently tested by athletic commissions, including the following:

“At the very minimum, VADA fighters undergo extensive profiles for anabolic steroids, masking agents, urine EPO, HGH, stimulants, B-2 agonists, drugs of abuse. We also use a testosterone to epitestosterone ratio of 4/1–the standard used by WADA, and we include carbon isotope ratio testing on every specimen to make certain anabolic steroid users don’t evade detection. VADA also evaluates athletes chemistry profiles and blood counts to help fighters better assess their current general health.”
            http://fcfighter.com/post/exclusive-...s-need-a-union
            Last edited by Bermuda; 01-04-2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Good match up, toss up fight if Nonito connects he wins by Ko if he doesn't he's out boxed by Rigo
              I'm with you on this prognostic, Rigo needs to stay away from Nonito's left hook and I think he can, if he gets tagged it's all over but he's got the skills to outbox Donaire, my money still be on Rigon for that fight, and I expect him to be a huge underdog, after all in Nonito's fans eyes he is a nobody who has beaten noboby in his 11 fights.
              Last edited by Cubanstyle; 01-04-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                Donaire will fight him. But it's up to Bob Arum.

He obviously doesn't think Rigo is ready for prime time. After all Nonito fought 4 times last year while Rigo only has 11 fights TOTAL in his entire career.
                What a sad lame ass excuse!! If that's your reasoning then Rigo has over 300 TOTAL fights to donaires barely 100!! Plus Rigo is a 2 time Olympian and a world champ!!! I thought champions fight for belts which Rigo has one!! So stop the sorry ass excuses for your boy. What donaire should do is stfu and fight him. They are in the same weight class and under the same promotional banner!!

Comment

Easy night for Donaire. Rigo cant handle donaires power.

Comment

Good for Rigo. No athlete should ever say no. As for the fight i dont see how Rigo can win unless by KO. Not saying he isnt talented or cant win but no way does Arum ruin the Nonito train...yet.

Comment

I didn't expect he would.....

The problem I have..... Why wait till June???

Comment

Working...
                      X