No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Donaire: Olympic Tests, No Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    This is an interesting point. I don't believe for a minute that Donaire would fear Rigo. But his wife...that's another matter....
    She is also a fighter and his advisor or something.....kind of like Jen Mosley was to Shane. If she thinks him fighting a certain guy is not a good idea, Donaire won't be fighting them. She looks like a hard woman to say no to in the first place, her looks alone are a force, then those eyes......she could just hypnotize him to obey her every command.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      She is also a fighter and his advisor or something.....kind of like Jen Mosley was to Shane. If she thinks him fighting a certain guy is not a good idea, Donaire won't be fighting them. She looks like a hard woman to say no to in the first place, her looks alone are a force, then those eyes......she could just hypnotize him to obey her every command.

his advisor/manager is cameron "double-double chin" duncan

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

lol Indeed...hard to say, "No."

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          lol Indeed...hard to say, "No."
          If I was Nonito I'd take strong offense if my wife had doubts about my boxing ability against a talented fighter. I'd want to please the fans and as soon as I fight rigondeaux and mares, move up to 126 win a fight and look spectacular and then I will have obtained a PPV status as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
            If I was Nonito I'd take strong offense if my wife had doubts about my boxing ability against a talented fighter. I'd want to please the fans and as soon as I fight rigondeaux and mares, move up to 126 win a fight and look spectacular and then I will have obtained a PPV status as a fighter.
            I don't know much about her, but I saw her once on one of those "fighter profile" shows and she seemed very interested in the business aspect of Nonito's career. She seemed very "all about the Benjamins".

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Looks like Pac stands alone in being the only fighter in the sport to refuse testing
              well, he accepted eventually. all these other fighters just say they want testing done, they don't accuse the guy of being on something, run his name through the mud and then ask for testing. that being said, i wouldn't be shocked if he was on something, it is professional sports, but he did accept that last couple times they were negotiating, testing wasn't the issue anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
                his advisor/manager is cameron "double-double chin" duncan
                Good point, i know that cameron has been against fighting rigondeaux from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                  Mares said no problem to the Olympic tests too. My guess is that Nonito will fight him and let Rigo build himself up a little more.
                  How is he gonna fight MARES when mares is with golden boy do you ever read?

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-like...omotion--59354

Donaire hoping to get Abner Mares for April; doubts Rigondeaux fight will happen
                  Thats cause he himself do not want the fight, worse than Manny lol

3 EXCUSES SO FAR SINCE HE TRY MAN UP AFTER ARCES MISTMATCH:

1. RIGONDEAUX IS MAKING TO DIFICULT NEGOCIATIONS.

2. RIGONDEAUX IS TRAINING WITH ANGEL HEREDIA, AS THE STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH AND HE IS PROBABLY TAKING ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. BLOOD TEST NECESARY.

3. RIGONDEAUX DOES NOT WANT TO MOVE HIS SCHEDULED TO MARCH.

REAL REASON: HE KNOWS HE IS GONNA BE SCHOOLED BY RIGON BIG TIME AND HIS CARER WILL NOT BE THE SAME AFTER THAT. PERIOD.
                  Last edited by SoulByThePound; 01-03-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dr3wj5 View Post
                    well, he accepted eventually. all these other fighters just say they want testing done, they don't accuse the guy of being on something, run his name through the mud and then ask for testing. that being said, i wouldn't be shocked if he was on something, it is professional sports, but he did accept that last couple times they were negotiating, testing wasn't the issue anymore.
                    Manny also said he would accept it "anytime anywhere" to then say "just not on the day of the fight" to "I need 24 day cutt off." Manny's camp also accusing Marquez of roiding so your left with Manny just talking and never officially accepting testing when it was time to sign and his camp accusing Marquez of roiding so your post is false. Manny has said testing was not an issue only to develop a last minute needle phobia when it was time to sign.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X