No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Berto a tainted win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyman View Post
    yeah i wonder why he let guerrero keep beating him up even after the bell lmao.

did guerrero turn berto into a sissy beta male? he overpowered him even while being a former featherweight

damn Berto's done at that level though. there's always alexander if you're a fan of clinchers.
    Berto couldn't clinch to save his life if he knew how to he wouldn't have lost twice

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      It rang loudly! Guerrero just didn't give a ****.
      why should he care, he was getting away with everything he wanted to, while Berto was getting warned

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        damn, nice gif. berto was clueless when the former featherweight was pounding on him, he had no idea what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          Awww known roid user Berto got bullied around by the Featherweight. Pobrecito.

I read that post as Margarito and his sarcastic tone.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            RADIO!!!! your right
            It does make a difference. Why?
            Because you and I and many fans have seen it many, many times in boxing. not because its speculation or theory because its fact.
            Whether or not it may have changed the outcome of this fight is debatable but no one can argue that it is possible.
            There is no doubt it could have changed the course of history. But we cant go back. If you look at all the elite fighters in history their focus want allow them to worry about referees. Its for the trainers and coaches in between rounds. Berto aint one of those guys. If Im not mistaken he took it there first and Guerrero got back at him way past evening the score. We should applaude Guerrero for working it in his favor. Fighters that concern themselves with that usually fall in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Berto couldn't clinch to save his life if he knew how to he wouldn't have lost twice
              Phenom...this dude is trolling. I wouldn't entertain him.

Hopefully he goes away like a bad fart.

Comment

It's hard for a ref to call that when they're both fighting for position, especially when both fighters have one hand locked on each other, as they both have free hands to hit.
                Thats one of the reasons why i belive the ref had a reason to let them go ahead and not seperate them for holdng and hitting.

If it was only Guerrero holding and hitting then i would have a problem with it, but they were both locked in with one hand free, where they not?

Comment

Guerrero UD12 over berto for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    Awww known roid user Berto got bullied around by the Featherweight. Pobrecito.
                    He should have used plaster and held Guerrero behind the head while punching.

Comment

I'm not a Guerrero fan but if his win is tainted then some of Cotto's wins are tainted as well for the ref not deducting points for Cotto's low blows.

Funny how Cotto fans so called hate cheaters but yet Dondi here is ****ting on someone who has been a victim of cheating(Guerrero vs Salido).

I'm glad I don't see you tards that much any more after Cotto got EXPOSED.

Comment

Working...
                      X