No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Berto a tainted win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    But to answer the thread question ..NO Guerrero won and Berto fought like a damn idiot
    ..I can respect that
    Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    One been exposed as how he really looks off the steroids. the other wanted to bring a prison beat down to a known cheat.
    ...oh now Prison beat down is something we should respect as legit?

Comment

• Two words. **** Happens. Lets not start this "were these punches legal" ****, because you can list hundreds of fights where questionable tactics/punches ended in a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEXXX RUGER View Post
        Two words. **** Happens. Lets not start this "were these punches legal" ****, because you can list hundreds of fights where questionable tactics/punches ended in a win.
        Thank you. That is exactly the point. Questionable tactics and punches can and sometimes do end in a win.

Again, Whether or not this is the case in this fight is debatable but the possibility of it happening can not be debated. (fact is, it CAN change the outcome of a fight)

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs
          talking about guerrero fighting dirty and hitting berto with illegal shots....and i'm just saying at least he's not as dirty as mares. isn't mares one of the most dirtiest fighters in the sport today?if there is one win that can be argued as being tainted as a result of dirty fighting and inept reffing it's mares vs agbeko 1........

Comment

• This thread is ridiculous.

Guerrero did not fight dirty at all, he fought on the inside the way fighters used to back when they weren't little pansies looking to the ref for help. That was an old school ass whoopin and I think the ref actually deserves "Ref of the year" honors for letting the man work when Berto was doing half the holding and languishing on the ropes for long stretches.

If the ref would have broken them up and stopped Guerrero you would have a had a god awful ****ty fight like Berto-Collazo where Berto holds all ****ing night long to avoid getting beaten up on the inside and the ref lets him.

Then people would be on here *****ing about how Berto only beat Guerrero because the ref let him use his stupid ass "throw a pitty pant combo then hold" strategy all night long.

Berto is the ****ing Welterweight John Ruiz. He deserved to have his ass beaten on the inside because refs have been sucking him off and helping him out of those situations his whole career.

Comment

i don't know what that has to do with anything.......mares is a dirty fighter. if that offends you then **** you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                This thread is ridiculous.

Guerrero did not fight dirty at all, he fought on the inside the way fighters used to back when they weren't little pansies looking to the ref for help. That was an old school ass whoopin and I think the ref actually deserves "Ref of the year" honors for letting the man work when Berto was doing half the holding and languishing on the ropes for long stretches.

If the ref would have broken them up and stopped Guerrero you would have a had a god awful ****ty fight like Berto-Collazo where Berto holds all ****ing night long to avoid getting beaten up on the inside and the ref lets him.

Then people would be on here *****ing about how Berto only beat Guerrero because the ref let him use his stupid ass "throw a pitty pant combo then hold" strategy all night long.

Berto is the ****ing Welterweight John Ruiz. He deserved to have his ass beaten on the inside because refs have been sucking him off and helping him out of those situations his whole career.
                This will sum it all up
                Bad ref,two dirty fighters, Berto had a bad plan, ref seemed to help Guerrero, ref didnt help Berto, Guerrero did what he had to do to win,Berto didnt do what he had to do to win, it could it have altered the fight but we dont know, good fight lets do rematch.

Comment

lol with more lame gifs....omg pac got knocked out!! omg jinkee looks distressed!!! what will i ever do with myself!!!!! please........lmao
                  Whats with this guy and the dumb gifs? Is he stupid or what?

Comment

lol with more lame gifs....omg pac got knocked out!! omg jinkee looks distressed!!! what will i ever do with myself!!!!! please........lmao
                    They have to project their obsessions onto someone, otherwise they'd be pathetic. Oh, wait...

And Mares isn't one of the dirtiest, he is the flat out dirtiest fighter in the sport.

Comment

• I don't think the win was tainted.A fighter has to obey the referee. If Guerrero is using tactics that are questionable but effective and the referee allows it then of course he is going to keep on doing it. Berto holds way to much and that's against the rules but he is seldom warned for it. Any fighter will do what works if the referee allows it. Ward uses illegal tactics in his fights that he might not get away with outside of Oakland. I think Guerrero is to good for Berto even with a strict referee. Berto needs rest periods. He does not do well under steady pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X