No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Doctors in Philippines Concerned Over Pacquiao's Health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    This is WHY I dislike most men. I always say that man will destroy himself and whoever is around at that time. Marquez cheated and you idiots who think this is a popularity contest on this site are immature. What happened was the least bit funny and it was obvious that the 40yr. old fighter was more powerful than ever. HOW??????????????????
    How did marquez cheat? he came up clean on the nevada drug testing!!! isint that what you pac turds were saying "LET THE COMMISSION DO THEIR JOB" what happened to that??

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      This is WHY I dislike most men. I always say that man will destroy himself and whoever is around at that time. Marquez cheated and you idiots who think this is a popularity contest on this site are immature. What happened was the least bit funny and it was obvious that the 40yr. old fighter was more powerful than ever. HOW??????????????????
      Yeah drug testing should be mandatory cause you can cause damage but you got no proof and people aren't consistent on drug testing, Donaire can ask but Floyd can't.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        its a bit worrying when a trainer with parkinsons is training someone with parkinsons, doesnt bear thinking.

But if Pac cant get a JMM rematch he could possibly have one more win and then retire.

Hes did all he can do in the ring, nothingmore to give
        Why should he even fight one more time when its his health that's at stake? What did one last win before retirement do for Trinidad after the Hopkins fight? Nothing. Manny can never erase what happened.

Comment

Poor Pac, not just because of these claims, but because of the amount of people leeching off him for attention and fame, we can see it, but no one is doing anything about it.

He has a gym full of people who sits around doing nothing, that's his entourage, he has a hotel room full of random Pinoys eating the food that he provides, and that's all they do, they just eat off Pac's plate. Maybe Pac is truly lonely like Tyson and enjoys being used because it alleveates the loneliness.

Comment

Doctors coming to this conclusion via seeing pacquiao on tv is a bit of a stretch but atleast its raising red flags for pacquiao. he does need to make sure he is good to go before he reenters the ring. the bloodsuckers like arum will gladly keep milking the cash cow with little regard to the fighters health. hopefully pac has people around him that will look out for him. pac seems like the kind of fighter that could shake off a brutal ko but after months on end of having to deal with talking about the ko i wonder if it will creep into his mind in his next fight after all.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              Why should he even fight one more time when its his health that's at stake? What did one last win before retirement do for Trinidad after the Hopkins fight? Nothing. Manny can never erase what happened.
              why is his life at stake? because some Doctor saw him in a interview?:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                why is his life at stake? because some Doctor saw him in a interview?:WORD:
                I bet you wouldn't care if he had it, you problably one of the people who would still want him to go.

Comment

Pacquiao should hang them up hopefully hes done enough and more...

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    so does getting drunk.

getting knocked out cold may look the most harmful but it acctually isnt very dangerous. its more dangerous to take many small punches over the course of a fight than a single big one that lays you out. i like the use paul williams' fights with martinez as an example, the first one was waaaay more dangerous and harmful than the one that ended in a knockout.

its when you take lots of punches in fights over the course of a long career that you are at risk of serious braindamage. i say serious because we are all more or less brain damaged, ever had alcohol? then you are braindamaged.

that said pacquiao has done just that, hes had lots of fights and many of them have been wars that went into the late rounds. retirement isnt a bad idea, not bcuz of the knockout though. i think he should have just 1-3 more fights then call it a day.

Sorry Not true ,, If you been hit hard enough to render you unconscious the brain as taken some damage from being slammed against the skull.
                    A real good shot to the brain can cause bleeding ..People who keep saying getting layed out like pac does no harm have not had their lights turned out to see what it feels like ..

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      thank you sir for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X