No announcement yet.

Pac showing early signs of Parkinsons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
    I hope this is not true... and to the kids here please don't make any "funny" comments... very sad if he ends up like Ali.

Comment

I hope this isn't true either.

Comment

you know its funny, i was in a room full of people for the pac-marquez IV fight and during the midst of all the drama, when pac got KO'd...I knew in my heart of hearts right away that that punch sealed pacquaio's career. whether i'm right or not remains to be seen but if this is true then it sounds more like the begininng of the end of pacqauio's life unfortunately. very scary stuff am hoping this is atleast a fabrication.

Comment

I would love to see Manny in the ring once more against JMM or Bradley, but if this is true then I prefer he just retire. It wont get any better if he decides to lace up again. Retire and enjoy your life champ.

Comment

Give and take fighters run a risk as they get older of developing this problem. He's had 70 pro bouts and I doubt any could be considered easy! I would send him to the Mayo Clinic and run a complete battery and see how he stacks up! Manny is an old 32..33yrs old, he has tremendous conditioning but time is an unbeatable opponent in boxing! Hopefully he stays sound! Ray.

Comment

It's so sad but not uprising. Pacman has been in so many wars throughout his career, and against bigger men. That will take a toll on anyone. I hope Freddie also convinces him to hang up the gloves soon.

Comment

over the years i have come to take everything released by Philippine news sources with a grain of salt.

i wouldn't worry too much, guys. this doctor has never even met pacquiao, by the sound of things. he's going off of what he perceives as tremors in pacquiao's hands that he's noticed on the television.

hopefully he's just speculating. it sounds that way.

manny should retire. he's taken big shots in victory and defeat since he was a teenager. his skills have diminished. his life has a ton of purpose outside of boxing.

with pacquiao, though, i feel that his love for the sport and fighting will probably lead him to continue fighting. if he does choose to fight, i hope that he stays healthy. i don't want him in there with any big punchers. it will never happen, but i'd love to see him fight in the Philippines if he cannot be convinced to retire soon.
                Last edited by New England; 01-03-2013, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Manny retire,don't let Arum convince you to keep fighting so you can line his pocket.Just retire and enjoy the rest of your life

Comment

get well champ and dont let that monkey of a promoter lure you back into the ring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      It's possible hard sparring hard fights having a good chin and taking shots cause you know you can is never good

But as for no I don't see it theres no slow speech other then his bad English I've never seen his hand twitch and I'm damn sure not gonna look up interviews to find out.
                      He used to have perfect English...

Comment

Working...
                      X