No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury: Tyson, Hughie Could Be The Next Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    No, he fought Thompson twice because the IBF inexplicably made him mandatory a second time. The IBF has a bad habit of recycling the same boxers in their eliminators.

Thompson was the ONLY fighter Wlad fought twice between 2006 and 2013.
    so we don't count chris byrd, sam peter, lamon brewster because it wasn't between 06-13. Man come on. now i'll give you that there are some guys who are will not fight wlad, but my point is accurate and true.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      so we don't count chris byrd, sam peter, lamon brewster because it wasn't between 06-13. Man come on. now i'll give you that there are some guys who are will not fight wlad, but my point is accurate and true.
      So what about Muhammed Ali fighting Patterson twice, Liston twice, Spinks twice, Frazier three times, and Norton three times?

According to your logic, the division must have been really bad then.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        So what about Muhammed Ali fighting Patterson twice, Liston twice, Spinks twice, Frazier three times, and Norton three times?

According to your logic, the division must have been really bad then.
        terrible. you should be ashamed to have even posted this. but i'll play your silly game.

of course norton, frazier, patterson are HOF fighters. they didn't get ranked because of the IBF's policies. Liston and spinks he fought twice for reasons you know. wlad has no one on his resume even close to Liston or SPinks.

Comment

Peter ****in' fuuuuuury!!!

Comment

Working...
          X