• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    I dont know but i enjoy it .
    Why do you enjoy it?

Comment

Ali opened the door and set the table for dudes of today...the man has inspired more boxers from all over the world than any past or present...a REAL jewel...salute!!

Comment

No wonder Louisville beat the punk ass Gators up that way. How could they not, the greatest is watching!

Comment

I'm not a big fan but I respect Ali and dislike seeing him like this

Comment

Nobody likes seeing him in this condition...

But who are we to say he shouldn't be out and about? rather instead locked away in the 'comfort' of his own home... you really think if he didn't have this ailment he'd stay hidden away?

Only his Family members really get to communicate with him and for now I trust them with where he goes... If I had parkinsons **** take me out everyday don't leave me in my house all day...

The body is failing - but is the mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
              Why do you enjoy it?
              Cause he's a sick son of a *****. I don't know how you can enjoy seeing anyone like this.

Comment

Originally posted by checko12 View Post
                Cause he's a sick son of a *****. I don't know how you can enjoy seeing anyone like this.
                Because he is a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
                  Because he is a racist?
                  Racist? I'm not Black or american, but I know enough to know why he took the stance he did back in the 60's. If you were alive back then or have got clued up enough to understand the backdrop of what was a watershed time in america, then you couldnt possibly take such a simplistic view. This was a man that was told he couldnt eat in a restaurant in america even after winning the gold medal for his 'home' country simply because of his skin colour. How would you feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    Ali opened the door and set the table for dudes of today...the man has inspired more boxers from all over the world than any past or present...a REAL jewel...salute!!
                    Off topic...As regards your sig quote, I remember watching the Hines-Hilton fight live. A fight that was supposed to showcase Matthew Hilton who was being groomed to be a massive star at the time. Absolutely brilliant watching BamBam upset the apple cart!

Comment

ya that was awesome last night good for ali

Comment

Working...
                      X