No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has an Equal or Better Resume then Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I think there's a pro-American bias, of course, but a bias based on race?

Why would the US media prefer black fighters over white fighters?
    HBO........

brb let me go look for some Santa Cruz, Rios, and Mares fights on HBO

while Berto, Broner, Alexander, Mike Jones, Dawson, Ward, Mitchell, Russel jr are all regularly shown and hyped on HBO.

I can understand Ward and even Dawson but Berto, Ruseel jr, Jones, Mitchell and Broner (back when he was a nobody)?

Comment

Wlad deserves more..........

Comment

Yes I agree Wladimir's resume is just as good as Mayweather maybe better depending on how we look at it.

Separate topic here, but does anyone know why Vitali is now ranked as the number 1 heavyweight on BoxRec? It was Wladimir previously I'm not sure why they changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
          Yes I agree Wladimir's resume is just as good as Mayweather maybe better depending on how we look at it.

Separate topic here, but does anyone know why Vitali is now ranked as the number 1 heavyweight on BoxRec? It was Wladimir previously I'm not sure why they changed it.
          BoxRec has some stupid automated system. It shouldn't be taken seriously.

Comment

Floyd this, Floyd that....and dude hasn't laced them up since last May ...you ppl won't allow him to be a forgotten man....lets just compare EVERY fighter to Floyd...as long as dudes can get ppl to BELIEVE Floyd is not ranked higher/greater than (fill in the blank)...its mission accomplished...I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Floyd this, Floyd that....and dude hasn't laced them up since last May ...you ppl won't allow him to be a forgotten man....lets just compare EVERY fighter to Floyd...as long as dudes can get ppl to BELIEVE Floyd is not ranked higher/greater than (fill in the blank)...its mission accomplished...I guess
              can you make a legitimate argument breaking down the question being asked in the title?

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                can you make a legitimate argument breaking down the question being asked in the title?
                if they were competing in the SAME division or close to the same one...I could...but since they're literally 100 pounds apart...I don't see the point!!

Comment

Wlad is one of the biggest guys in his division. Floyd is one of the smallest in every division he fought in. Floyd has basically beat everybody he faced in dominating fashion. Wlad was stopped twice by guys he was heavily favored in (Brewster and Sanders). In the case of Brewster he was pummling him for 6 rounds.

Comment

Next up: Ricky Hatton has an Equal or Better Resume then Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

I mean Floyd is ****house really. The majority of his peers rank him as one of the best there is currently, he's been P4P top 10 for the best part of a decade, back at number 1 on all recognised lists, 5 weight champ, fought more championship rounds than probably any active boxer, and has dominated every fight he's ever had bar one. Complete trash.

I should just add that he's so **** that he has more people in the USA willing to pay to watch him fight than any other fighter, and this is for a guy who fights safe and focuses on D first and foremost. Complete and utter crap this Mayweather character.
                      Last edited by check hook; 01-03-2013, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X