No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has an Equal or Better Resume then Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    How are guys like Larry Holmes, Ricardo Lopez, Joe Calzaghe, even Hopkins at MW seen at ATGs but Wladimir isn't?

They all suffered from a weak era and they all dominated, just like Wladimir and unlike them, Wladimir stopped nearly all of his opponents.
    Holmes, Lopez ,Calzaghe,and Hopkins all have Hall of famers on their resumes

Comment

• And no 1 is saying he is not a great fighter or doesnt have a decent resume......but you are comparing him to Floyd Mayweather???really??you go str8 to Floyd????there is 0 comparison

Comment

• Is this some ****** joke ?

Wlad has been beaten 3 times, and all 3 times where by KO.

Floyd is unbeaten and never been down as a pro.

****** kids

Comment

• Floyd and its not even close.

LOL..The internet trolls have been Floyd hunting hard the past few months though. This **** is mad entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
            Is this some ****** joke ?

****** kids
            That isnt even the reason,,,

Wlad did not avenge 2 of those losses and ran to his brother for help and his resume has 0 hall of famers and is full of basically nobodies...when Sam Peter is one of your best wins that says alot...I mean his division is **** and it isnt his fault he has done what he has had to do and that is win..but comparing him to Floyd is just ******..Floyds ww resume alone ****s on Wlads entire career

Comment

• Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              Is this some ****** joke ?

****** kids

Wlad did not avenge 2 of those losses and ran to his brother for help and his resume has 0 hall of famers and is full of basically nobodies...when Sam Peter is one of your best wins that says alot...I mean his division is **** and it isnt his fault he has done what he has had to do and that is win..but comparing him to Floyd is just ******..Floyds 154 resume alone ****s on Wlads entire career

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                Holmes lost twice to a goddamn LHW, Lopez failed to fight Carbajal and Gonzalez, Joe fought Hopkins and Roy when they were old AF, Hopkins "legendary" MW resume includes Cherifi and Robert Allen 9x.

Gimme a fkn break. Wladimir's has been equal or more dominant than those guys yet they're referred to as great Boxers. I don't get it.
                If Holmes, Lopez and Joe had fought 99% **** fighters then you'd have a case, but they didnt. Only Calzaghe comes close to that weakness in Wlad's resume, and thats conceding that Joe picked **** opponents for years on end to notch up his record defences.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post

Wlad did not avenge 2 of those losses and ran to his brother for help and his resume has 0 hall of famers and is full of basically nobodies...when Sam Peter is one of your best wins that says alot...I mean his division is **** and it isnt his fault he has done what he has had to do and that is win..but comparing him to Floyd is just ******..Floyds 154 resume alone ****s on Wlads entire career
                  A DLH that was more promoter than fighter at that point?

A faded Cotto he shoulda fought in 08 instead of retiring like a HOE?

Fck outta here with that noise.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post

Read what I wrote again

Floyd clearly has the better resume, namly because he diddent get knocked out 3 times like wlad did.

Comment

• Oh wow, dumb thread. Wladimir's only noteworthy wins are Chris Byrd and David Haye. I'm not even going to refer to those as "best" since the rest of his resume is filled with C/D level turds and stinkers. Add to that the fact that he was smashed by a professional golfer and Lamon Brewster in his prime.
                      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 01-03-2013, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X