Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you having a laugh?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Yes, I voted that way in your poll. But i didn't say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Yes, I voted that way in your poll. But i didn't say it.

Come on now.

You're entitled to your opinion, even if it is ridiculously biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Come on now.

You're entitled to your opinion, even if it is ridiculously biased.
          its based on the fact that niether Klit has beaten a top 100 HWT and in Vitali's case not a top 150 HWT. The highest ranked HWT is probably Samuel Peter.

Comment

How many hall of famers has Wladmir beaten?

How many has Floyd beaten? And in how many weight classes?

Yeah

Comment

Instead of tearing into only Mayweather's resume, complaining about which race gets more exposure in the sport or personal lives, just list both guy's top five, no top ten wins, best opponents, champions beaten, win/loss ratio and what you consider their achievements are in the sport.

That should make the picture pretty clear.

Comment

Instead of tearing into only Mayweather's resume, complaining about which race gets more exposure in the sport or personal lives, just list both guy's top five, no top ten wins, best opponents, champions beaten, win/loss ratio and what you consider their achievements are in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post

Yup. People hate Floyd more than I thought and it seems nationality plays into a large part of it since a lot of mex's and flips hate Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Hey that fatass golf player would not only ko you in less time but would probably humiliate you on the golf course as well.
                    but we are debating Wlad, not the OP. Thats like me telling you that Obama would trash you in a verbal debate - zero relevance to Wlad being destroyed by a semi retired golfing 38 year old.

Why would you include an entirely irrelevant point into the argument, if not to distract from the fact thet you've lost the argument?

Comment

• 1. Wlads best win was a guy with 26 fights...

2. His 2nd best win is a former supermiddleweight Chris Byrd,

3. everything else is Baldomir level all the way down to garbage men and cab drivers.

There are no Oscar De La Hoyas, no Jmms, no Cotto's or Mosleys.
                      Last edited by Joeyzagz; 01-03-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X