HOF/ATG Poll: Pac ahead of Floyd for ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
    The polling is not irrelevent, although you wish it were. LOL

You can't wish away the facts. Thats the Floydian dreamstate at its best.

Bottomline: No Numbers. No Glory. Floyd fading away right before our eyes. Just like Oscar.
    Current or Former Champs faced: Floyd 17... Pacquiao17

Record in TITLE fights: Floyd 21-0... Pacquiao 16-2-2 hmm

Same amount of champs faced. Different record in TITLE fights. Tell me more about how that makes Pacquiao better. Haha or atleast try

PPV sales not even close AND Floyd shares record.

Floyd...Undefeated, Pacquiao... Defeated

Floyd is only the REASON HBO 24/7 started.. no big deal.

Floyd fights Oscar and breaks 2 mill... Pac fights him and does 1.something

Top earner in boxing today Floyd... 2nd.... Pacquiao

...now you were saying about Floyd not being great/popular/better at everything except sleeping and KOing people than Pacquiao????

...i'll wait

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      every poll had obama winning except for fox.

we can do this poll anywhere and pac would come out on top.

lmfaaaoo at you calling other people fanboys with agendas when that's exactly what you are you scumbag.
      Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      "I know you are but what am I?" You mental midgets and your Pee-Wee Herman type responses. I'd bet anything that your IQ is around 80.
      Actually, Goldie, your response was the Pee Wee Herman response. "I know you are but what am I?" is what Herman said. You quoted him! lol

Comment

Actually, Goldie, your response was the Pee Wee Herman response. "I know you are but what am I?" is what Herman said. You quoted him! lol
        You're obviously confused, but that's not surprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
          Current or Former Champs faced: Floyd 17... Pacquiao17

Record in TITLE fights: Floyd 21-0... Pacquiao 16-2-2 hmm

Same amount of champs faced. Different record in TITLE fights. Tell me more about how that makes Pacquiao better. Haha or atleast try

PPV sales not even close AND Floyd shares record.

Floyd...Undefeated, Pacquiao... Defeated

Floyd is only the REASON HBO 24/7 started.. no big deal.

Floyd fights Oscar and breaks 2 mill... Pac fights him and does 1.something

Top earner in boxing today Floyd... 2nd.... Pacquiao

...now you were saying about Floyd not being great/popular/better at everything except sleeping and KOing people than Pacquiao????

...i'll wait
          Well at least you try to take up the mantle and give some facts. I give that to you. Furthermore, after your clowning last night, you are back for more abuse and showing some backbone. So you're evidently not completely spineless. Floyd should send you a check for $10.50.

Ok. What you are failing to acknowledge is the polling. This is not the first poll that prefers Pac over Floyd as ATG. This is not some freak event. The boxing public thinks Pac is a greater ATG than Floyd. Why?

This is the question, and I believe this thread has addressed that question.
          Your facts simply don't make a difference. Because in the end, Floyd doesn't have the numbers for greatness. He would have done better to have fought like a warrior for the glory, even if it meant losing a fight or two.

Pac got the glory. Floyd did not get the numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            LOL , your fanboying again , Floyd will leave Manny for dead by the time he retires , and Manny getting knocked out matters heaps when its one of your most important fights after so much critical claims of robbery to the previous fights with the same guy , history is not a fanboy Jack , it will analyze the CWs and selection of opponents , the ducking , the special conditions , the getting cheaters a licence , and history will recall it without the hype and it has the luxury of 20/20 vision hindsight .
            Evidently, the polling disagrees with you and your dreamstate about history.

Comment

• Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              Is it greater than floyd's complete dismantling of marquez?
              There is no honor and credit for that win. You know very well how Floyd tricked Marquez and made him believe he will fight him at catchweight to level the playing field for the smaller fighter but guess what? Floyd had no intention to level the playing field and just came in 2 lbs overweight over the agreed weight limit. If you think the 2 lbs it doesn't matter then why Floyd came in 2 lbs overweight and didnt attempt to shred it at all?

Comment

Well at least you try to take up the mantle and give some facts. I give that to you. Furthermore, after your clowning last night, you are back for more abuse and showing some backbone. So you're evidently not completely spineless. Floyd should send you a check for $10.50.

Ok. What you are failing to acknowledge is the polling. This is not the first poll that prefers Pac over Floyd as ATG. This is not some freak event. The boxing public thinks Pac is a greater ATG than Floyd. Why?

This is the question, and I believe this thread has addressed that question.
                Your facts simply don't make a difference. Because in the end, Floyd doesn't have the numbers for greatness. He would have done better to have fought like a warrior for the glory, even if it meant losing a fight or two.

Pac got the glory. Floyd did not get the numbers.
                What glory did Pac get?? Canvas glory... He is a google images HOFer though.. just type in "Pacquiao and Simba", or "Pacquiao and Cars bed", or "Pacquiao iPhone funny"...

When Boxingscene has their own belt or becomes a sanctioning body people might take your "angry PacFan" poll serious. With your lil 150 vote that somehow accounts for "all-time greatness in official pacquiao fanbase questionnaire". Hahaha.

Comment

87 wins in a row. 13 year undefeated streak (holds the record). Most title defenses in history. Most title wins in history. Most title fights in history. Tied with Joe Louis for most title wins by KO (21). Ended career with 101 victories and 87 KOs.

And you know what? Julio Cesar Chavez suffered from a couple of bad stoppages in his latter career. It doesn't matter. He the GOAT (certainly in the argument).

These are the numbers of real greatness. Floyd not going there, bro. Not even close. He out of time. So every little bit may seem important now. But, 10 years from now? Forgotten. Just like Oscar.

But, keep on spewing. What Pac gives us are exciting fights. He gives us his all. This is the difference between Pac and Floyd. This is why Pac is a higher regarded fighter. Since you wouldn't answer the question, I answered it for you.
                  Floyd fans are still bitter Pac is FOTD. And they know even Pac getting ko;ed by JMM wont change that fact in reality. To make themselves feel better about a situation they have no control over they will make avatars with Pac asleep on the canvas, or photoshopped images of Pac lying on a bed like a baby, or try bring up the fact Pac was koed at every opportunity.

But it is to no avail. They know Pac is the FOTD and the best fighter of this era and thats not going to change anytime soon, or anytime in the future.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 01-05-2013, 06:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Floyd fans are still bitter Pac is FOTD. And they know even Pac getting ko;ed by JMM wont change that fact in reality. To make themselves feel better about a situation they have no control over they will make avatars with Pac asleep on the canvas, or photoshopped images of Pac lying on a bed like a baby, or try bring up the fact Pac was koed at every opportunity.

But it is to no avail. They know Pac is the FOTD and the best fighter of this era and thats not going to change anytime soon, or anytime in the future.
                    You guys are so sad. Just get over it already. Manny will always be remembered face down ass up. Doesn't mean he isn't a 1st ballot hof'er. Its just make everything ******ed posted by fringe fans like you kinda funny for the rest of us.

Comment

• TS also thinks Judah beat Floyd, end of thread.....

Comment

Working...
                      X