Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schaefer says he doesn't think Canelo-Trout will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Canelo were to beat Trout in undercard of Mayweather vs Guerrero I think he would no dount deserve a shot at Mayweather. But if they put K9 vs Canelo...maaaan...smh. I figured Trout would be ducked.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Who has Canelo fought before... ever?
      Way more than Austin Trout has...
      For a 22 year old he has fought more named opponents than a 27year old Austin Trout, plus I don't see Canelo going about being a nuisance and being drunk and disorderly a mature professional boxer who is 27year old?

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
        For a 22 year old he has fought more named opponents than a 27year old Austin Trout, plus I don't see Canelo going about being a nuisance and being drunk and disorderly a mature professional boxer who is 27year old?
        Lol no but he'll attack and break the jaw of a guy half his size.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I think if he fights Angulo, Cotto, Kirkland, Molina, Lara, or Martirosyan on May 4th, that is not "protecting that 0" unless you think very highly of Canelo and are giving him high standards of who he should fight.
          Bold wont happen...... Underlined you cant be serious..... Was tempted to underline Angulo but at this rate I'd take it even though Angulo hasn't looked too good

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            No, Canelo wasn't drunk when he beat up Archie Solis, just commiting assault. Double standards. For the record, I'm not a Trout fan. Trout would beat everyone on Canelo's resume. A lot of fighters would. When you're a champion and your best title defense is against Ryan Rhodes, something is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              If Canelo were to beat Trout in undercard of Mayweather vs Guerrero I think he would no dount deserve a shot at Mayweather. But if they put K9 vs Canelo...maaaan...smh. I figured Trout would be ducked.

K9 has a fight lined up.....

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ
                Quote:

Originally Posted by gmc_rfc_06

Of course not.

Trout is a legit fighter and is actually a 154lber, neither of those fit the Canelo criteria.

Kirkland, Williams, and Cotto weren't legit 154lbers?

GTFO.
                Who did he actually fight?

GTFO

Bet you Alvarez is on the phone with Maidana's people right now.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Are you actually comparing Manny's resume to Canelo's? Really?
                  Wow no really? I was clearly saying Pacquiao can face Hatton after Floyd beats him and yall call him great but if Canelo fought Cotto yall would scream ducker, get it?

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Keitha313

Lol no but he'll attack and break the jaw of a guy half his size.
                    Half his size? Try less than that...

Comment

i think golden boy really wants canelo to be the guy who knocks off mayweather but they must realize they are doing him no favors by feeding him these stiffs and then throwing him in with floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X