Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Rejects Catch-Weight: I'll Face Golovkin at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    That is an awful argument when Gennady has fought Proksa and
    Fuchigami in his last outings. Throw in Ouma and its a triad of feather fisted delight. And GGG isn't a hard target to find either. I can hardly wait for this one.
    Proksa isn't feather-fisted, he was just out-gunned. Rosado has more pop than Golovkin's previous opponents and presents a bigger threat physically, but that's not necessarily gonna win him the fight. He has to use his length to his advantage and be careful to not get too reckless offensively. Don't present a stationary target for too long and pump the jab with authority. When the fight gets on the inside, don't abandon your defense cuz GGG will look to land short hooks from that distance.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 01-02-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

a title fight with no catchweight? GREAT thats how title fights should be. If you want my belt come to my weight to get it like i did, if you dont feel you can then stay da fucc out my division then.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        You've been defending Canelo all over the place. But whatever, I'm wasting time with you, you're obviously clueless. Donaire is in his 4th division, having moved up twice in 2 years to become ring champ at both weight. That's more titles moving up then all those guys you listed put together.
        Yeah just defending him from a ******* I knew u would love that coward Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          I hear over hyped thrown around for everybody except this guy. If he were to blow Rosado out then I'll let up but damn he's gotta fight someone who can hit back first.

Its in Rosado's best interest to drag it into the second half because GGG has no wind. The big bear workouts may be to address that problem. Rosado in 9. Corner stoppage
          He's fun to watch but that's boxing cause everyone on his bandwagon off of YouTube without looking at who he fought, if he loses they will call him a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
            Yeah just defending him from a ******* I knew u would love that coward Donaire
            worst alt yet

Comment

rosado coming for that belt i hope he pulls the upset the kid has worked very hard to get back on track

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                worst alt yet
                What if a black fighter fought at 122 and we claimed he was P4P great? I wonder what 36 year old he will fight next

Comment

It seems his looses have not had any negative effect on him. If you don't come out of the amatuer program gaining alot of experience your going to learn on the job and this job is a tuff one! It seems he's done very well for himself and his management is obviously secured that the kid was going to stick to the game. Looses are not always negative theres explanations for them that aren't excusses!! The greatest fighters ever have looses in their records only fans that don't look at the situations surrounding the fighters pay attention to that stuff. Has he improved over time? Is he in shape?
                  Does he give an honest effort to win?
                  If his talents are limited and GGG is to much then thats the way it goes but I think both will offer a solid effort!! Theres way more on the line for GGG than Rosario, Rosario has the house money here! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    His losses and who they are to, really jumps out at me. Plus the quantity of losses in such a young career. It's not like he was "fed to the lions" either. Guys with 12-13, 3-2 records beat him.
                    From what I've heard in his interviews, it sounds like he's become much more dedicated to boxing than he used to be, and I get a good vibe from his trainer (Billy Briscoe). He started boxing at 18, had 11 amateur fights and turned pro at 19. Not only was he learning on the job, but he also worked full-time.

2011 was his best year as a pro and he's been putting in solid performances. The opponents aren't all that, but there's a steady progression in opposition and in styles. Soto-Karrass is a banger, Powell is a counter-puncher, and Whittaker is a tall/lanky boxer, so Rosado has seen a little of everything and his IQ is gradually increasing. Rosado has several qualities that will serve him well against Golovkin, but he's gonna have to show more focus and toughness than ever before. He hasn't fought anyone with Golovkin's experience, so this is his biggest test. Will he perform to the level that I think he's capable of, or will GGG flatline him? We will see.

Are you taking the bet???
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 01-02-2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      rosado coming for that belt
                      Now there's a fuking shock - you rooting for a Puerto Rican fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X