Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Not Afraid To Retire, But I Want To Be Number One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have a lot more respect for Haye if he'd fight other contenders, and earn a title shot.

He, like Wlad and Vitali, can make £1m + a fight.

Comment

AS I said before, vitali will never fight you Haye, that slimeball manager of his is making sure vitali avoids you at all cost despite him saying the winner of haye vs chisora fights vitali. No way vitali beats haye at this stage of his career

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        I'd have a lot more respect for Haye if he'd fight other contenders, and earn a title shot.

He, like Wlad and Vitali, can make £1m + a fight.
        It's funny isn't it. Among all contenders, Haye has the best shot beating a Klitschko, yet he doesn't pursue another fight by all means possible. What's wrong with the dude.
        Last edited by Weltschmerz; 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Last time I checked, you actually have to be fighting to be considered undisputed. I enjoy watching Haye fight but I think Vitali beats him still if they meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            "Better" as defined by? P4P Haye takes Wlad. Entertainment value Haye > Wlad all the way. Punch variety Haye wins. Excitement, Haye also takes it. It doesn't bother me the slightest. Haye vs Chisora was more exciting than any Wladimir fight. And that's what i'm in boxing for. Excitement. Wlad will never bring that to the table, and that's why Haye fans stick up for him and cheer him and shout for him and travel for him. And that's also why the klitsckho's didn't fill out stadiums in 2012. Must suck to to know that the gay boys you fall for will never engage in a fight. But hey, I like fighting, Klit fans like "chess games". Each to his own.
            Pathetic. Your clear pain and depression from Haye getting totally dominated makes Athur Daley smile. It's been what, almost 3 years now since Klitschko UD and you still haven't got over it. Like I said it must really suck to be you. Dedicating your life as an internet character proping up Haye thus making one of Wlad's top 10 wins seem even better than it is to everybody else. Your life is funny to me.

Comment

You haters don't even know about David Haye's pain and sacifice.

Why did you guys think he fought Chisora?

He saw Chisora wear the Union Jack on his face and slap Vitali and he knew Chisora shamed all of the UK. David Haye loves the Uk and his fans, and he wanted to cleanse the shame of Chisora. He wanted to punish Derek for befouling the British Flag.. A flag he loves and sleeps with .

Haye fought Chisora for one thing and one thing only: Honor.

Yet all you guys do is bash that honor and spit it out on his face.

He risked his life for dignity and all you haters do is laugh and mock him.

I guess let's all bash on someone who donates to charities, who save orphans, and who spend countless hours doing community service?
              Yea?

This is why the sport of boxing sometimes make me vomit. Good guys and gentleman like David Haye is hated on. Yet political snakes like Vitali is praised? Lol..

Comment

It's funny how K2 fans complain about Haye not fighting other top 10 fighters to earn a shot, yet are completely alright when people like Manuel Charr fight for the title. It's hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                  You haters don't even know about David Haye's pain and sacifice.

Why did you guys think he fought Chisora?

He saw Chisora wear the Union Jack on his face and slap Vitali and he knew Chisora shamed all of the UK. David Haye loves the Uk and his fans, and he wanted to cleanse the shame of Chisora. He wanted to punish Derek for befouling the British Flag.. A flag he loves and sleeps with .

Haye fought Chisora for one thing and one thing only: Honor.

Yet all you guys do is bash that honor and spit it out on his face.

He risked his life for dignity and all you haters do is laugh and mock him.

I guess let's all bash on someone who donates to charities, who save orphans, and who spend countless hours doing community service?
                  Yea?

This is why the sport of boxing sometimes make me vomit. Good guys and gentleman like David Haye is hated on. Yet political snakes like Vitali is praised? Lol..
                  you are hugging his nutz harder than he hugged wlads!!

he didnt do it for the UK you mug. he did it for M.O.N.E.Y. like everything else he does.

honestly...one of the funniest but most pitiful posts i've ever had the misfortune to be exposed to.

he ISNT going to beat Wlad so he will never be #1. he might as well retired like he pretended to last time (publicity stunt)

Boente described him perfectly in 1 word at the infamous presser. 'Salesman'

Comment

haye fights nobody
                    Vitali fights bum Charr

neither are going out of their way to impress

Comment

Yes, this is how next number one and saver of HW division looks like...

Comment

Working...
                      X