Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riddick bowe net worth is $30 grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of these boxers I have zero sympathy for, If a young boxer like Juan Diaz can educate himself, save and invest his prize money and then be okay enough to retire early then a lot more of these boxers can do the same, you see it all the time from era to era... Some snort their monies away and then have to come out of retirement to fight again e.g Ricky Hatton while some would end up having children with 10 different women e.g Holyfield, Some would gamble their monies away e.g Mayweather or do some idiotic investment/lavish lifestyle, a lot of them need better people around them period!

Comment

Wow Buster Douglas is worth more then Mike Tyson.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...las-net-worth/

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...son-net-worth/

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        that site said buster fought tyson in 1980.

Comment

Mayweather future so dumb ignorant it's only a matter of time before becames a broke *****, feel sorry for his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
            that site said buster fought tyson in 1980.
            Could of sworn I was alive for and saw that fight, but according to that site I wasn't

Comment

I cant help but feel sorry for boxers who end up broke, but at the end of the day if you lose millions you have to take personal responsibility somewhere down the line. What I've always noticed about fighters who lose their money is a reckless attitude towards money when they have it, and a reckless lifestyle that's not conducive to long term wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Fernando Vargas has some business, Juan Manuel Marquez has invested his money wisely like wise Erik Morales and MAB, Pacquaio has business in the Phillipines also, Paul Williams invested his money wisely, Tons of other boxers have take car of their money correctly.
                I'm not sure if Vargas is doing well. I was talking to a guy from Oxnard who knew all of the boxers, and he said some of Vargas' businesses failed.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

good post, it's easy to see which boxers will succeed after retirement. Fighters like Froch, Kessler and Marquez etc will be living comfortably while Fighters with flashy livestyles with poor business sense or anysense at all like Mayweather and Broner will be flat broke
                  Mayweather has poor business sense now? That's easily is one of the stupidest things I've read this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                    Lennox Lewis is worth 154 million.

They are all earned from his boxing.

Tyson aint worth shyt. he's just begging off Hollywood.

He's now known as the guy who fight tigers and eat ears.

Klitschkos aren't wroth as much as Lewis despite fighting more fights.. lmao

Foreman don't count. that fat boy earn all his cash selling his soul for food
                    Tyson has a Broadway play. What have you done lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I don't buy it. I'm pretty sure Buster lost most of his money and never got it back. Tyson has some things going for him now though.

Comment

Working...
                      X