Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riddick bowe net worth is $30 grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man boxers have to learn how to manage their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
      If I was alive during that time. I would have rooted for Lennox. I would have brought a huge Lennox Lewis t-shirt and worn it during his fights.

I knew he was gonna be super rich and successful.

You can teach boxing, you can' teach class, dignity, honor and intelligence.

It's funny, Eubank used to talk non-stop about those virtues but he is the one big-name British boxer I'm aware of that lost out financially.

Comment

you should look up the money on the otherside, what the managers of these fighters are worth.

many fighters are screwed out of their money by the people that comprise their 'team'..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          anyone worth less than 30k has failed at life.

Comment

It happens in pro sports all the time...this is a pretty good documentary about it...

Comment

Originally posted by boxing is alive View Post
              It was supposed to be Hulk Hogan but her turned it down for some reason....must be kicking himself in the ass over it.
              Actually Foreman and Hogan had appointments sceduled to sponsor two products. Hogan was scheduled first but Foreman got there early and grabbed the grill opportunity. When Hogan got there, there was a blender/juicer product left and it never took off. So Foreman by getting there early before Hogan's appointment ended up with a $$$$ product.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                A large percentage of boxers end up broke.
                You mean a large percentage of "Slick" American boxers end up broke.

Most European and "non-slick" American boxers invest their money wisely

Comment

Leon Spinks is even worse, net worth 20 thousand. Man this is sad.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...nks-net-worth/

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Leon Spinks is even worse, net worth 20 thousand. Man this is sad.
                    Another Slick American boxer. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      This is a good idea actually.
                      i still cant understand how in the hell you get ko'd from a punch to the neck

Comment

Working...
                      X