Rid**** bowe net worth is $30 grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    No, he chose pastamania

Looks like he invested in a lot of crap. He did say it was a meatball maker though.

Hulk Hogan missed out on a lucrative endorsement deal when he snubbed the idea of putting his name on a grilling machine and opted for a meatball maker instead.

The colorful former fighter told Sam Worthington all about his greatest business regret when the two stars met at the Comic-Con convention in San Diego, California last month - and the tale has made the actor cautious about any future endorsement deal.

Worthington says, "He gave me some investment advice because his manager said to him, 'You should get into these things, kitchen appliances, put your name on something'.

"The Hulk said, 'Well, what have you got?' The manager said, 'Well, I've got this meatball maker... It pounds the meatballs when you (clench arm muscles and press fists together). The Hulk went, 'That's fantastic, I want the Hulkmania Meatball Maker!'

"The manager goes, 'What about the other thing (investment opportunity)?' He goes, 'Ah, give that to your other client.' The other client turned out to be George Foreman, it was the grill! So George Foreman's made $300 billion and how many people own a Hulkmania Meatball Maker?"

Retired boxing champ Foreman launched the hugely successful George Foreman Grill in 1994.
    http://www.starpulse.com/news/index....ting_in_meatba

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      If he was just lucky, he would've been screwed out of all of his money by the people he is negotiating endorsements with (these are professionals with legal teams and a lot more experience than a boxer when it comes to contracts). Failing that he would've spent all of it like Holyfield, Tyson or indeed Bowe.

He is actually a very shrewd businessman with a lot to show for his money. There is a reason his image has sold so well and he has been able to retain so much of that money. Indeed there even that he was got the opportunity in the first place.

He was actually pondering suicide and didn't pick up the phone, IIRC

Imagine telling someone it would end up like that in the early '90s.

They'd laugh at you.

If I was alive during that time. I would have rooted for Lennox. I would have brought a huge Lennox Lewis t-shirt and worn it during his fights.

I knew he was gonna be super rich and successful.

You can teach boxing, you can' teach class, dignity, honor and intelligence.

Comment

On a side note.

Lennox Lewis should help out his homies.

If I was Lewis.. I would give Holyfield, Tyson, and Rid**** Bowe jobs and stuff.

Holyfield can be the gardener for Lennox,
        Tyson can be the security guard that answers the front gate to the mansion

and Bowe can be the Butler..

One big happy family. with Vitali joining them in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          On a side note.

If I was Lewis.. I would give Holyfield, Tyson, and Rid**** Bowe jobs and stuff.

McCall can be the wifes best friend, crying with her at movies etc.

Comment

On a side note.

This is a good idea actually.

Comment

On a side note.

Good reality show.

Comment

He is worth $30k more than a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                  He is worth $30k more than a lot of people.
                  anyone worth less than 30k has failed at life.

Comment

"Then she bought an autographed picture for $35 that she intended to frame for someone named Pete"

she bought the picture out of pity

Comment

Should have taken the Lewis fight.

I have no sympathy for the guy; he's a fool. How he has managed to blow millions of $ is astounding.

He should make a comeback and fight the likes of Hokyfield, McCall, Tea and Go lot a.

Comment

Working...
                      X