Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Rigondeaux inferior than all Donaire opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    I think everyone agrees Rigondeaux is a legit opponent for Donaire and is a fight that absolutely should happen in 2013.
    Damn joe..that video in your signature make boxing look like a safe sport...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      Did you even read the article?....is talking about his fights @ 122 pounds...and is comparing Rigo to two of them...nothing else..
      yes i read it ..and honeslty dont see the point of the post beside the questions

yes he is deserving and yes , rigo is inferior to a lot of nonito's past opponents..what else is there to be said?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Well he has 11 fights to start and hasnt fought anyone worth mentioning
        Did you at leat read it?..come on larry..I explain everything there..
        Holy shlt....what part of this is so hard for you to understand! :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          yes i read it ..and honeslty dont see the point of the post beside the questions

yes he is deserving and yes , rigo is inferior to a lot of nonito's past opponents..what else is there to be said?
          Hahha..man why do you hate him so much?..it is good that the sport have somebody like him....lol..and how I said...the post is talking comparing with vasquez and mathebula..only with those..I said I respected donaire last years run in the post..I just want to see that fight between two that I cosider espetial fighters...it is all...

Comment

Hahha..man why do you hate him so much?..it is good that the sport have somebody like him....lol..and how I said...the post is talking comparing with vasquez and mathebula..only with those..I said I respected donaire last years run in the post..I just want to see that fight between two that I cosider espetial fighters...it is all...
            i dont hate him , it's just that i dont think he's very good as some fans say he is... and i already said he is deserving of a fight with nonito..and i dont think he's done more than either guy with just 11 fights...

Comment

i dont hate him , it's just that i dont think he's very good as some fans say he is... and i already said he is deserving of a fight with nonito..and i dont think he's done more than either guy with just 11 fights...
              You don't think that he is very sharp..also very quick..in and out in a second?..do you see good boxing movements?..you don't have to think like that..but tell me how do you see him..is ..I m curious..

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                He's been in the division for 1 year, and beat 3 Ring top 10 opponents, including #1. Meanwhile Mares is a champ at 122 without having fought a single ranked 122er.
                We know ring is a joke now.

Ps.- Mares win over Moreno is legendary, Donaire over Nishioka is just another case of feeding the old bones to the hypedog.

Comment

It is not abour of what you think or what I think...is what alredy happened..it is a fact that he done more with only eleven fights....

Comment

I'm a fan of Rigo but he hasn't done enuff to earn a Donaire fight. He makes no sense to fight from a business, match up, and even excitement standpoint. Donaire-Mares is definitely the fight to make.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Holy shlt....what part of this is so hard for you to understand! :WORD:
                      Pac I don't understand if you are being serious or being sarcastic..tell me either way I want to know if you think is true what I wrote..

Comment

Working...
                      X