No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Will Fight Guerrero, and Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Would Mayweather fight Trout if trout beats Canelo?
    That fight would never happened....As much as i like Trout, his name isn't big enough for it to happened....They would have a re-match first before a fight with May would ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
      Mark my words if this fight gets made .. Floyd gets ref that won't allow ghost to fight on the inside , you heard it here first .. There's going to be alot of breaks in that fight
      You do realize that Floyd likes to fight in the pocket, right??? He done it over the course of his career

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Would Mayweather fight Trout if trout beats Canelo?
        Would Trout take the smaller share and submit to random blood testing? If yes, I wouldn't see why Floyd wouldn't and I REALLY can't see Trout turning down the fight due to those demands.

At the end of the day due to Alvarez' populairty we all know Floyd's hoping Alvarez beats Trout as Mayweather would make more money fighting him.

Comment

When was the last time when two Al Haymon fighters fought each other ?
          Mayweathers manager is Al and Trouts manager is Al too.

Comment

Mayweather fights Canelo and its a cherry pick, he fights Guerrero abd he ducked Canelo. Just cant win. But if Guerrero wins then i expect threads to be written about how he is a beast and how no one can beat him at 147. SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
              I love how on every prediction Floyd fans make for his fights, it's always the same. "Floyd breaks him down and wins a UD or late TKO." Always! It also bugs me when Floyd DOESN'T pitch a shut-out they have an excuse like "He was sick" or "his shoulder was messed up". I think Guerrero will give a tough fight, Floyd isn't the same fighter he was 5 years ago. I think The Ghost can win.
              And when Mayweather dominates him don't call Rob a bum either

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Would Trout take the smaller share and submit to random blood testing? If yes, I wouldn't see why Floyd wouldn't and I REALLY can't see Trout turning down the fight due to those demands.

At the end of the day due to Alvarez' populairty we all know Floyd's hoping Alvarez beats Trout as Mayweather would make more money fighting him.
                I dont think Trout would bring the sort of PPV sales that Mayweather or GBP would like, Like someone already said maybe a Canelo rematch would then happen, but if a Rematch happens what would happen to Mayweather and his September date?

Comment

This fight is going to be tougher than cotto , ghost is no joke ... I also feel like Canelo is just too big for Floyd I really do .. I just don't see him potshotting Canelo all night .. He's big and he will get to Floyd that's not even a question
                  Hahaaa!! Tougher than Cotto....yeah ok. That fight should have been a draw...Mayweather leaning back like Fat Joe and elbowing/pot-shotting all night. Ghost slow ass will be diving in head first swinging low, plus they about the same height....tailor made for Floyd....people give him a lot more credit than he deserves for beating hyped up sorry ass Berto. HBO paid Berto millions because he MADE them millions in PPV $ by getting beat by Ortiz and Guerrero.

I agree with you regarding Canelo. Floyd is no dummy he ain't fighting a natural 154 lber you can forget that shizzle.

Comment

Mark my words if this fight gets made .. Floyd gets ref that won't allow ghost to fight on the inside , you heard it here first .. There's going to be alot of breaks in that fight
                    Pretty much not dirty fighting is what your saying. What is wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Mayweather fights Canelo and its a cherry pick, he fights Guerrero abd he ducked Canelo. Just cant win. But if Guerrero wins then i expect threads to be written about how he is a beast and how no one can beat him at 147. SMH!
                      no worries.all roads lead to floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X