Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Will Fight Guerrero, and Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny how some people are so delusional that they think Floyd isn't even the draw in his PPVs, but at the same time wholeheartedly believe Manny is 100% responsible for the PPV sales against the same damn fighters .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      Hahaaa!! Tougher than Cotto....yeah ok. That fight should have been a draw...Mayweather leaning back like Fat Joe and elbowing/pot-shotting all night. Ghost slow ass will be diving in head first swinging low, plus they about the same height....tailor made for Floyd....people give him a lot more credit than he deserves for beating hyped up sorry ass Berto. HBO paid Berto millions because he MADE them millions in PPV $ by getting beat by Ortiz and Guerrero.

I agree with you regarding Canelo. Floyd is no dummy he ain't fighting a natural 154 lber you can forget that shizzle.
      You're ****ting me! No way Cotto even got close to a draw....he fought well & pushed Floyd somewhat but a draw?! GTFOH

Guerrero is a good fight for Floyd, & like the Cotto fight, if Floyd decides to stay in the pocket it will be an entertaining fight & showcase Floyds versatility & hopefully Guerrero's talents as well. Otherwise it will be a May vs Marquez all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobGTheBeast View Post
        If this fight is on the inside its going to be a fight of the year type fight. Guerrero is tough as nails and he's got heart. He's going to leave it all in the ring and give Mayweather major problems. Those outside of the hardcore boxing fans are going to love this fight because Guerrero has a great story about his wife. Everyone loves the underdog and The Ghost will represent well and win this fight. I cant wait.
        Good call. I don't think he'd win but....who knows. I like Guerrero, he reminds me of a younger Marquez, a skilled boxer who comes to fight. Like Marquez though, he is too conventional & could get schooled in a similar way.

But, I like the fight & Guerrero seems to be a smart kid who could figure out a way to combat Floyd...we shall see. If he can emulate what Marquez has done in his career he can be happy...he's already done a great job as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Gurrerro is going to beat him Roidweather lost 5 rounds to a shot Miguel Cotto and what makes it worse is Roidweather was roiding for the fight.
          a shot cotto that roach wanted no part of. they wanted to drain cotto all the way down to 147 to fight pac. cotto said no im not doing that anymore. and good for him. cotto is nowhere near shot. pac fans called shane shot when he fought floyd. only to turn around and call shane a very tough fight when pac finally stopped running from shane( and after shane signed with top rank)and they had a forgettable fight. and on the subject of peds, where is floyds benefit from peds???? he is not stronger than before, he's not faster, infact he has slowed down some. so where is any information that floyd is using peds. and on top of that he has used OST in all his fights since 09. unlike pac fans screaming for ost since JMM gave pac the biggest ambien ever seen by man.LOL pac was sleeping harder than goldie locks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzaman View Post
            You're ****ting me! No way Cotto even got close to a draw....he fought well & pushed Floyd somewhat but a draw?! GTFOH

Guerrero is a good fight for Floyd, & like the Cotto fight, if Floyd decides to stay in the pocket it will be an entertaining fight & showcase Floyds versatility & hopefully Guerrero's talents as well. Otherwise it will be a May vs Marquez all over again.
            good post DAZZ!!

Comment

• You know this fight is a damn joke when the best people can seem to come up with to complement Geurrero is "Well... he has heart... and he is tough..."

Yeah, so was Gatti... that won't make him remotely competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzaman View Post
                Good call. I don't think he'd win but....who knows. I like Guerrero, he reminds me of a younger Marquez, a skilled boxer who comes to fight. Like Marquez though, he is too conventional & could get schooled in a similar way.

But, I like the fight & Guerrero seems to be a smart kid who could figure out a way to combat Floyd...we shall see. If he can emulate what Marquez has done in his career he can be happy...he's already done a great job as it is.
                JMM aslo comes to mind for me as well and I'm sure you don't make the point to oversell Robert and I don't mean to either (I don't think he is or was ever as technically sound as JMM). But his type of skill and the setbacks he's had reminds me of him - he is that guy who toils under the radar for this reason or that reason, but he has the skills to hang.

I still don't see him as the pressure guy he turned into against Aydin and Berto, I still see him as a technician.

I like this fight, understand why others dont, but I am pretty confident it's going to be all action because both of these guys can fight inside and out. Unless Floyd suddenly finds his legs again, there might be some great inside action right in the middle of the ring

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                  running f.m.j. down is really stupid, does anybody who knows anything about this sport know how many world champions hes beaten?
                  im counting atleast a dozen who were champs at the time and more than that if you count former champs.
                  hernandez,corrales,castillo,mosley,delahoya,hatton ,gatti,manfredy,ortiz,marquez.. etc etc...the list goes on and on!
                  pacman on the other hand..........
                  a tough fellah(assuming hes been clean all along) has been viciously kod thrice now and had issues early on with making weight then gets with ole freddie boy who has him fight at weights between genuine title weights to gain advantage and some mickey mouse world title.
                  should never have been sanctioned as a genuine boxing match/s.
                  floyd on the other hand, will only fight at an equally (correct) weight and use pure skill in the ring to win and not use tactics employed by the likes of ole freddie boy.
                  i believe pacmans "eight world titles" are nothing more than four earned the correct way.
                  catchweights requested by freddie are nothing more than pure cheating in my view.
                  good post bolstered by facts. i would love to see the pac hacks kick down this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                    still butt hurt that pacquiao got knocked out?
                    Yeah, maybe that's why I made that Pacquiao KO pic thread right?

SMH, I swear the ignorance on this site never ceases to amaze me

Comment

• Mayweather Sr: Floyd Will Fight Guerrero
                      Yup, he's the easiest challenge so I agree

and Beat Him
                      Well yeah, he's Guerrero...

HD streams here we come!

Comment

Working...
                      X