Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: Sergio Martinez Afraid, Knows I Will KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
    Wonder what excuse Jr will have when Sergio rearrange his face for a second time. Sure Jr git a knock down, but that means very little to the beat down he received from Sergio. Honestly any other guy that fights him can beat him with movement. Jr is a fraud like Pac Boy , if there is one moment in boxing that needs to be played over and over again this year is Marquez knocking that steroid using, Floyd ducking fraud Pac Boy out cold. As a matter of fact I'm going to watch it right now in super slow motion just for fun. It makes me laugh seeing Pac Boy rushing in & getting put to sleep. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    First off, you'd need proof that Pac is on steroids, which you don't have, and second, Pac agreed to all testing, so he isn't the one ducking Floydie... it's the other way around. And third, so you aren't happy with what pac has done for the sport? Doubtful.

Comment

Lol chavez is garbage

Comment

Martinez will fight more cautiously in the rematch and cruise to another UD with no 12th round scare. Chavez is hilarious.

Comment

chavez jr is a joke. he has lost alot of respect here in mexico. he should just grow up or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            First off, you'd need proof that Pac is on steroids, which you don't have, and second, Pac agreed to all testing, so he isn't the one ducking Floydie... it's the other way around. And third, so you aren't happy with what pac has done for the sport? Doubtful.
            Please post a link where Pac agreed to all testing

Comment

Chavez Jr would had won if he...

Had replaced his mariguana for Epo, while using loaded gloves.

Dammit

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                This is about as ****** as those ****ty pac fans that used to say Floyd was "scared" of pac... lol

I remember those days. I wonder if they smoked as much weed as Chavez Jr does...

However I'll buy the fight just to see this overly hyped POS get the **** beat out of him (again).
                :WORD: Floyd is still scared to death of Pac! Them days aint over!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  :WORD: Floyd is still scared to death of Pac! Them days aint over!
                  I'm gonna try to explain this to you one more time. From the beginning Floyd told Pac- take the test (OST), Pac gets 40 million and Floyd gets the rest. Floyd never waivered on this and Pac never accepted Floyds terms. Instead Pac got KTFO for less than 1/4 of that seriously diminishing the value of a Floyd/Pac matchup. If you want to place blame why the fight never took place, go knock on Bob Arums door

Comment

I like Jr. But there's just way too many "ifs" and a sad history of him ****ing around in training,so to say the he could beat Martinez and convincingly I can't but he does have the body, chin, and some power to be be legit and realistically beat him, but again the "ifs"and and the history tell me no way. Just my 2 cents

Comment

I actually gave Chavez 3 rounds in the first fight.

Round 2: For body shots landed and cutting the ring off. It was more convincing when I was watching it live.

Round 11: A comparative round for the prior rounds in which he did little to nothng.

Round 12: That round was given, based on the knockdown, which almost won him the fight.

Now, does Chavez deserve a rematch? Maybe. Maybe not. Sergio shouldn't have left that much to the imagination...especially that late in the fight.

Had the knockdown happened in the early or middle rounds, and Sergio beat him from pillar to post for the remainder of the fight, then no, a rematch wouldn't be warranted.

Comment

Working...
                      X