No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d801d View Post
    finally picking on somebody his own size!

im actually an alverez fan...
    Gutsy move by the Mexican if this is true, but Trout's length, movement, and jab make Canelo a slight underdog in my book. Next best thing to a Floyd match-up.

Comment

• trout would work him

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        If this fight is officially signed, then it should be the main event of the card instead of that ****ty sparring session between Floyd and Guerrero.
        5 post into this thread, shyt got real.

Comment

• If Canelo wants to make people believe he's the one to beat Floyd, and make that fight a legit HUGE fight.....beating Austin Trout would do it.

Comment

• This would be the fight for both guys that will define their future

Comment

• I would bet 500 bucks to someone 25 bucks that Mayweather would never fight on an undercard, even if it was against a 50 year old former Strawweight champ. His ego, nor his earning potential would ever allow that.

Comment

• C mon we all know when canelo wins the haters will say trout had no experience who is he no matter what haters will hate

Comment

• so these guys have to beat each other up before Floyd fights one of them while Floyd fights another career featherweight, typical.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by aces725 View Post
                    Chavez jr is trash .. Very lazy .. Canelo is legit though .. People forget this kid is what 23? Smh
                    Chavez jr would sire ginger right now in the ring. he'd have ginger bearing his children through rear entry.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                      I got Canela by destructive demolition.
                      Redundant. How could it be a demolition without being destructive??

Comment

Working...
                      X