No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Trout according to LaOpinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    I hear ya, and I agree with that. They do need to start matching him with the top guys at 154, not guys that move up from 147 or 140. There is a reason why they haven't done it yet. Either its because of the money (those guys are not a big enough draw), or they don't think he's ready.
    I think its a lil bit of both Ross mah homie. I think they are trying to solidify his base(money, make sure that he is indeed gonna be a huge draw in the States), and I think they are moving him slowly to see how to match him "properly" in the future. IMHO they shoulda did that before they got him a vacant strap against Matthew.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I don't know what the matter is with you lately dude, but if you don't know what you're talking about, you should just shut the hell up.
      name 1 decent fighter trout has "beating the crap out of" just one I dare you

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        if this fight happens. I have 15 bil on it that says canelo wins.
        Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        About to one up you Boss.

2 trillion on the Ginger.
        Peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Hopefully so. Put a end to Trout 15 minute of fame.
          trout wins this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            name 1 decent fighter trout has "beating the crap out of" just one I dare you
            What does beating the crap out of ginger have to do with beating the crap out of anyone else?? 1st off.

He beat Rodriquez & he beat Cotto this year.

But since you on here looking for beef name 1 decent fighter ginger beat, who wasn't shot, old, or undersized buddy.

Comment

Trout is a bad match up.. He doesn't stand and trade punches, not a good style for canelo

Comment

I wonder what people were saying about Morales back in 1997 when he was 21 and just beat a 40 year old Zaragoza for the title and then defended it 3 times against no so great fighters.

He was so young, it makes you wonder huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  What does beating the crap out of ginger have to do with beating the crap out of anyone else?? 1st off.

He beat Rodriquez & he beat Cotto this year.

But since you on here looking for beef name 1 decent fighter ginger beat, who wasn't shot, old, or undersized buddy.
                  *OUCH* No, really I mean. *OUCH*
                  Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 12-31-2012, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    I wonder what people were saying about Morales back in 1997 when he was 21 and just beat a 40 year old Zaragoza for the title and then defended it 3 times against no so great fighters.

He was so young, it makes you wonder huh?

Comment

If he fights Trout, I think he will beat him, probably by stoppage. Trout didn't take some of the punches that Cotto hit him with too well and Canelo hits harder than Cotto does.

If Trout can take his punch I think he can make it an ugly fight for Canelo but no way Canelo loses on the cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X