Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Reflects on 2012, Talks 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez should stop picking on Pacquiao.

He should step up and fight someone who has a chance.

Comment

The last man standing.....

HAHHAH pac-stains

So..... Pacquiao was just about to win was he ?

He was just about to KO Marquez was he ?

Just like Hatton was just about to KO Pac, if Pac hadn't got lucky with that no-look hook?

Is that right ?

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
        indeed, marquez had rough times early with katsidis and diaz and knocked them both out late, i feel a ko in marquez favor was inevitable, pacquiao was being reckless and it was just a matter of time before he got caught
        You have to add the casamayor late KO victory, now MP. JMM is a good closer.
        He needs to fight Floyd again, but by the way he looks Floyd will make some ****** excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
          HAHHAH pac-stains

So..... Pacquiao was just about to win was he ?

He was just about to KO Marquez was he ?

Just like Hatton was just about to KO Pac, if Pac hadn't got lucky with that no-look hook?

Is that right ?

I'll say one thing. If Marquez does have the balls to face MP one final (fifth) time I hope to Hell PAC punches that s.o.b. In the nose again so hard that it literally kills Marquez dead as in his grave dead... I would die a happy m'fer to watch his lifeless body body fall and never get back up.

Comment

Heartbroken cry-babies LMFAO

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
            I'll say one thing. If Marquez does have the balls to face MP one final (fifth) time I hope to Hell PAC punches that s.o.b. In the nose again so hard that it literally kills Marquez dead as in his grave dead... I would die a happy m'fer to watch his lifeless body body fall and never get back up.
            LMFAO you broken-ass piece of ****

Grow up, and get some pride, you broken-hearted lil b1tch.

Here, just to remind you why you are so sad.....

The last man standing.b1tches.....

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
              LMFAO you broken-ass piece of ****

Grow up, and get some pride, you broken-hearted lil b1tch.

Here, just to remind you why you are so sad.....

The last man standing.b1tches.....

I got nothing but pride deuchebag still don't change the fact that I wish'd that s.o.b. Would suffer serious dain bramage preferably via Pacquiao.

Comment

seems like the pac ko made marquez more hesitant to take risk again more than it did pac .. he knows it could happen to him ..hell, it was happening to him before he landed that right hand out of nowhere

come on marquez , man up!

Comment

You guys are kinda lost if you think Pac still can get a legit win over Márquez, he didn´t before when he fought under his own terms and conditions he wont do it now, worse thing is that every time he goes at Márquez, the result turns out to be worse and worse.

Let it go already.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                    You guys are kinda lost if you think Pac still can get a legit win over Márquez, he didn´t before when he fought under his own terms and conditions he wont do it now, worse thing is that every time he goes at Márquez, the result turns out to be worse and worse.

Let it go already.
                    thats why the 5th fight needs to happen ..some of you dont think pac can get a legit win over him (altho pac was beating him ) but there are people who think pac just made a very surprising mistake thats why he got caught with a perfect shot.. out of 4 figths and it was the first time pac got hurt, that should tell you something

Comment

You aren´t any better than Arum, you will get Pac into the ring until there is nothing left or until he gets killed, whatever comes first.

Comment

Working...
                      X