No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Martinez Still Target Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
    It was said Floyd actually lost weight on the night of the Cotto fight. He actually weighed 147lb to do the fact that he was sick. How would that be known if he refused to be weighed.
    Contradicting much??

Comment

• Big Dunn riding those Floyd nuts hard as always

Comment

• Make it happen Sergio KO's Floyd cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KING- View Post
          Big Dunn riding those Floyd nuts hard as always
          Yeah becasue saying you want floyd to fight sergio at 160 is nut riding. Wow

Comment

• you know the drill, Sergio

you're gonna have to somehow beat Berto first

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Make it happen Sergio KO's Floyd cold.
              health first. :WORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                you know the drill, Sergio

you're gonna have to somehow beat Berto first
                I know, he'll have to move to 147 and take on the "gatekeeper" to the Big Boy Mansion.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                health first. :WORD:
                Didn't I hear Floyd's on vacation for a couple years?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  becuase its called professional boxing, its a job. And, contrary to the standard you and other impose on floyd, fighting the best is not what older boxers near retirement do, they fight the most lucrative fights available..
                  bull**** mr han man. So BH who was older than Floyd can fight guys like JC, Tarver, pavlik, all guys who were expected to beat him cos of his age, yet Floyd who takes life easy in the first place, dont fight much, cant motivate himself to do something special if he does continue to fight. I mean he lost out on FOTD cos of his attitude does he and his fans not learn, you fans with low expectations for floyd are poison for floyd, he dont need you as fans.

Floyds not a great fighter, thats why he has to be protected from any serious threats. Take easy fights and coast then, just dont call yourself the best
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 12-31-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I know, he'll have to move to 147 and take on the "gatekeeper" to the Big Boy Mansion.

Didn't I hear Floyd's on vacation for a couple years?
                    I dont blame him. All the fights and wars hes been in....he needs some time off! :WORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      bull**** mr han man. So BH who was older than Floyd can fight guys like JC, Tarver, pavlik, yet Floyd who takes life easy, dont fight much cant do something special if he does continue to fight.

Floyds not a great fighter, thats why he has to be protected from any serious threats. Take easy fights and coast then, just dont call yourself the best
                      Bhop took those fights because they were the nost lucrative. Anyway we know the drill with you. You are proudly entering your 7th year hating floyd. You just switched your allegiance to sergio since hatton and manny are done. You're a rest haven for hoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X